You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
jdsgnx said:
But at least your coming RITE!!!

No...I will not make it this year. I'll be in Norwalk for Buick Racedays the weekend before...April 26-27-28.
My boss would not give me the time off to go both places. It's on the calendar for next year.
I am 2 weeks away from my bodybuilding show on the 20th, and took most of that week off too, so I cannot blame him.
Plus...I need to start looking for a truck and trailer to haul my beast to these events.
I really wish I was going but my build is breaking my budget...big time.
Have fun and I'll meet up hopefully in Bowling Green.

coach said:
No...I will not make it this year. I'll be in Norwalk for Buick Racedays the weekend before...April 26-27-28.
My boss would not give me the time off to go both places. It's on the calendar for next year.
I am 2 weeks away from my bodybuilding show on the 20th, and took most of that week off too, so I cannot blame him.
Plus...I need to start looking for a truck and trailer to haul my beast to these events.

Man that suck.

:(:(:(:(

Mines ready!:D First time I've been ready for a race ahead of time. My last test and tune is tomorrow.:cool:

well finally got Slo out of the garage...........It's running great @ 15 psi

Hey JD, I will bring you a Five hour energy drink so that you don't fall asleep at the light...... Lmao

Hey JD, I will bring you a Five hour energy drink so that you don't fall asleep at the light...... Lmao

JD Before 5 hour energy......
160365-e3620eb9c072bf315966bae984902b72.jpg

JD after 5 hour energy......
tumblr_lqjzifdg0Y1r28lafo1_500.gif

If any one knows me I DON'T NEED ANY MORE ENERGY!!!!!

Been told I have enough to power a small CITY!!!!

LMAO!

If any one knows me I DON'T NEED ANY MORE ENERGY!!!!!

Been told I have enough to power a small CITY!!!!

LMAO!

Yeah..... enuff mouth to power an entire city block..... But not enuff brain power to figure out how to boil water. THAT is some funny chit;)

Yeah..... enuff mouth to power an entire city block..... But not enuff brain power to figure out how to boil water. THAT is some funny chit;)

I know how to boil water, ask my WIFE , I make spaghetti all the time!!!!

Only meal I cook by myself!!!!

Back