You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Man, I have not gotten the car dailed in after having the work done to it and still need some seat time bad. :mad:

Take it one step at a time and don't rush, you don't want to have to start all over again!!!

Our class will be!!:cool: It's going to be awesome to get together with these guys. Friday JD is cooking hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone.

Our class will be!!:cool: It's going to be awesome to get together with these guys. Friday JD is cooking hamburgers and hot dogs for everyone.
So you are saying if I come up and am hungry you all will feed me and hangout with a bunch of TB Brothers . What do I look for Smoke or GN`s ?

Most likely smoke. JD's cooking skills aren't the greatest from what I hear. You could just look for the guy running around like he's on fire. That would be JD.:D

Most likely smoke. JD's cooking skills aren't the greatest from what I hear. You could just look for the guy running around like he's on fire. That would be JD.:D
Good that gives me something to look for , Thanks for the warning !!!

Wait a minute I'm not cookin, Derrel is cookin ,I'm eating!!!!

Yes you will have a great time!!!!!!!

TAI HOPES TO BE THE BIGGEST CLASS!!!!

Bring your car and get ready to have some FUN!!!!

See ya all real soon !!!

Well I had planned of some Florida style burgers and dogs. I hope all the other guys aren't too disappointed.:D

jdsgnx said:
Take it one step at a time and don't rush, you don't want to have to start all over again!!!

I know, but its just the update of the old motor the new one is not done yet. Soon I hope soon

well well looks like there is gonna be some revved up folks in TAI.....................

Man i hope JD is not doing the cooking.....That guy could burn water.....or he may fall asleep while doing so...

That's JD brain waves..... well not really his is more like "cling, clang, bang, crash.."

no it's more like the squeaky door in a haunted house.......As that hamster in the wheel is turning real real slow......

well well looks like there is gonna be some revved up folks in TAI.....................

Man i hope JD is not doing the cooking.....That guy could burn water.....or he may fall asleep while doing so...

Man I hope SO!!!!

No cookin!!!

Just eatin!!!!

So who's ready to RUMBLE!!!

Back