You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
jdsgnx said:
;);)

Sorry about that Denell:).........I will be happy to bring ham's and hot's if someone brings the buns and someone else bring the Dt. Mtn Dew and someone brings the CHIPS AND SALSA!!!!

we'll have us a BBQ!!!!!!

who else wants to HELP!!!!!! ;);)

O and BTW Clint and Patrick I'm gonna serve you guys some respect on the TRACK!!!!!:D:D:D

Coach we will miss YOU!!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!

For those of you that are on the fence you really NEED TO COME!!!!!

Well, guys I will be bring the grill and I may bring the smoker. Let me know who is bring what and I will see what grill to bring.

Who do I need to talk with at the track about bringing the grill? I do not want to show up at the track and they will not let me in with it.

His name is Denell, and I bet he can grill some awesome meat! Southern boys can always work a BBQ. Us Yankees can too, but we only get half the year to do it. Yawl get the whole year.
Next year...I'll be there and I'm going to have a blast meeting everyone.

I do ok on the grill:D

;);)

Sorry about that Denell:).........I will be happy to bring ham's and hot's if someone brings the buns and someone else bring the Dt. Mtn Dew and someone brings the CHIPS AND SALSA!!!!

we'll have us a BBQ!!!!!!

who else wants to HELP!!!!!! ;);)

O and BTW Clint and Patrick I'm gonna serve you guys some respect on the TRACK!!!!!:D:D:D

Coach we will miss YOU!!!!

THIS IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!!!!!!

For those of you that are on the fence you really NEED TO COME!!!!!

JD............ Hard for you to serve anyone anything that you currently don't have yourself:D

Your fine...... Just cant sell food

Ok cool, if I was not doing a bodybuilding show I would not be cooking. An like I said if you bring it I will cook it. An don't be the SMART AZZ that bring some off the wall SH*T for me to cook. :D:p

Ok cool, if I was not doing a bodybuilding show I would not be cooking. An like I said if you bring it I will cook it. An don't be the SMART AZZ that bring some off the wall SH*T for me to cook. :D:p

That AWESOME!!!!

I'll bring hams and hots ..... Who's next??????

You have me there JD, the only way I'm going to have enough AZZ is if you're in the car with me.

There will be more hot air in the cab than what's in the engine................BTW don't ride with the windows down cause the wind might get ahold of Jd's lips and beat him to death..........

There will be more hot air in the cab than what's in the engine................BTW don't ride with the windows down cause the wind might get ahold of Jd's lips and beat him to death..........

I do have a big mouth and a loud voice but I don't have big lips.....

:):):):)

Back