You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
JD is still slow........and still trying to learn on how to reaction to the light turning green.........

See JD the goal is to move BEFORE the light turns green.. JD normally waits til the the bulb has been lit so long that it starts to heat up the glass

Hahahahahaha !!!!!!

See JD the goal is to move BEFORE the light turns green.. JD normally waits til the the bulb has been lit so long that it starts to heat up the glass

The only thing heatin up is your blood pressure when u get your BUTT KICKED!!!

jdsgnx said:
Just remember to turn it up SLOW!!!!

Don't be in a hurry!!!!

Tune tune tune!!!

You can bet your last dollar I will take my time with it. To much money in it to blow it up. Slow and steady will win that race. An having Cal to tune the Fast Xfi when I get it for me will help me too.

Sydwyndr said:
Not as bad as u might think. Once the car moves abt 20 feet then your just along for the ride.....

Your right about that!!!!!!!!!! Hold on and keep a clean pair of underwear

See JD there are people who think, and then there are people who do. Well................... your neither so such is life..;)

JD is the reason bradenton has to replace the green light bulbs so often..........

jdsgnx said:
Just remember to turn it up SLOW!!!!

Don't be in a hurry!!!!

Tune tune tune!!!

Well...I tune a little, but a got a buddy name Cal that's pretty good at it. He got me this FAST thing and says its pretty good...wink!!!

jdsgnx said:
Just both of you be ready to see my TAILLIGHTS!!!!

I might let you go up the return road first...then I can make sure your lights are working correctly...hahaha

Man I can't want to see what happen. Sooooooooooooooo much talk, remember Sh*t happens!!!!!! I hope everyone can back up the trash taking. Cause it's going to be funny if the underdog win. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Man I can't want to see what happen. Sooooooooooooooo much talk, remember Sh*t happens!!!!!! I hope everyone can back up the trash taking. Cause it's going to be funny if the underdog win. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Its really simple..... JD drives from florida happy, JD returns to florida unhappy. That's the short version anyway

No one has a CRYSTAL BALL!!!

But I bet it's gonna be one HELL OF A GREAT SHOW!!!

Yep cause I'm bring my .22 with a full clip and unloading it. :rolleyes: HA HA HA HA HA HA don't sleep you just might get kicked in the well you know by the .22 ha ha ha ha.

Back