You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
jdsgnx said:
Yes there is a consesion and ok food!!!

We gonna have a BLAST!!!!

I may bring my grill, I need to eat healthy due to getting ready for bodybuilding competition on 1 June

Cool I know where the chickens goona BE!!!!

I'm always ready to EAT!!!

Add even MORE weight to the car..... good idea. Your ass is gonna have ur hands full with SloGN so u may wanna take coaches advice and start slimming down..... 2 months ago

Sydwyndr said:
Add even MORE weight to the car..... good idea. Your ass is gonna have ur hands full with SloGN so u may wanna take coaches advice and start slimming down..... 2 months ago

Hahaha...
I really wish my car were done. I may not get any seat time this summer with the extent of my build. If my engine isn't done by mid-May...I might just tear it off the frame and paint it as well. What's another 10k on top of what I've done already???
It gonna be real fun to hang with you guys...and you better like to eat...and eat good.

I need a wick before I can turn it up. Hahahaha! Thats too funny JD. We know I went 103mph at 23psi. Looks like it will be set at 28-30psi for you Big Daddy!!! Its on like ping pong!!!

I need a wick before I can turn it up. Hahahaha! Thats too funny JD. We know I went 103mph at 23psi. Looks like it will be set at 28-30psi for you Big Daddy!!! Its on like ping pong!!!

Whats this WE stuff..... We up here in NC don't know u went 103mph at 23psi. how do WE know this??;) WE only have YOUR word for it ya know. Must be the wires!! I do know that WE up here can run 103 at less boost than 23:D

Man something goin on with you and Patrick, everytime I bring up racin, you throw Patrick's name out there!!

You must be SCARED TO RACE ME!!!!!;);)

Here kitty kitty here kitty kitty!!!!

Hahaha...
I really wish my car were done. I may not get any seat time this summer with the extent of my build. If my engine isn't done by mid-May...I might just tear it off the frame and paint it as well. What's another 10k on top of what I've done already???
It gonna be real fun to hang with you guys...and you better like to eat...and eat good.

OOOOOOOH YEAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

Man something goin on with you and Patrick, everytime I bring up racin, you throw Patrick's name out there!!

You must be SCARED TO RACE ME!!!!!;);)

Here kitty kitty here kitty kitty!!!!

All you need to know is YOU gonna be on the sidelines and watching the pictures from the winners circle from the stands

Dude you better bring the kleenex, YU GONNA NEED IT!!!!!

HEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be serious for a second, I would really like to thank each and everyone of you GUY'S and GAL'S

For supporting what I beleive to be the BEST CLASS in our little part of RACIN!!!!

Others may have faster cars and bigger Purses, but none of them have what we have FUN!!!!!!!!!

And isn't that what it's all about!!!!

IN PUMP GAS WE TRUST!!!!!!

So true JD. It's also nice to see this TAI class grow. The guys/gals in this thread are the reason. Just "good people".

Back