You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Maybe, His coming with me so it's going to be fun. He started me with the gn's when I was 17 and now I have pasted him up when it come to our cars. An that's may Ace in the hole:D

Sweet!!!

You' all will be HOOKED!!!

I got my 86 in 2009, still work on it and learning it at the same time. Love ever sec of it.

I got my 86 in 2009, still work on it and learning it at the same time. Love ever sec of it.

There is diffinately a love hate relationship with these CARS!!!

I have learned no 2 cars are the SAME!!!

Lots of FUN!!!

I wish I could have 2 GN's but my money is not that long. The BS that I'm dealing with now makes me hate the hell out of my car, but I know that its all worth it to me.

USMC_Turbo6 said:
th

Thanks brother, I'm almost ready for the show in June down to 205 and 8%. Show weight will be 185 to 190

Thanks JD. I got a guy in another thread that says he is filling his tank 2-3 times A NIGHT!!!
I asked if he has a leak. That's a lot of Meth and he's just street driving. I think he's full of something, but it's his story. Don't get on this board with us guys and start telling "tall tales"...you'll get laughed off real quick.

Hey Denell,
I have 5 weeks to go from this past Sat. I'm sittin at 169lbs and 9%. I will end up at 163 and 6-6.5% when finished. My fat burn cardio will trim me right in. Show is April 20.

jdsgnx said:
Coach he must be DRINKING THE ALKY!!!:):):)

I think his pump head is leaking at 150psi. Julio just tested my pump and said it was fine until full pressure, then it leaked pretty good. I bet he is blowing it all over the road and don't have a clue.

He needs to be CAREFULL he will blow his motor if he's not paying ATTENTION!!!!!

jdsgnx said:
He needs to be CAREFULL he will blow his motor if he's not paying ATTENTION!!!!!

We can only educate JD. We can't hold each members clueless hand and protect them from themselves. I posted for him to get it checked.
Watch for his thread..."My motor go...BOOM!!!" hahaha

I think his pump head is leaking at 150psi. Julio just tested my pump and said it was fine until full pressure, then it leaked pretty good. I bet he is blowing it all over the road and don't have a clue.

I just had my first pump go out with the same problem. Only leaked under boost so I just noticed my consumption was way up. New pump is ready to go in if it ever warms up here enough for me to get it swapped out. Wish I had the race time for this year...jealous! :(

We can only educate JD. We can't hold each members clueless hand and protect them from themselves. I posted for him to get it checked.
Watch for his thread..."My motor go...BOOM!!!" hahaha

You are correct, agreed 100%!!!!

Learnin' ain't easy or cheap. Here's what I did in April 2001:

cjfrw3r

we4Mateo said:
I just had my first pump go out with the same problem. Only leaked under boost so I just noticed my consumption was way up. New pump is ready to go in if it ever warms up here enough for me to get it swapped out. Wish I had the race time for this year...jealous! :(

I just got a new pump from Julio and had my old pump rebuilt for a spare. I also am installing a Metco spare tire cell in the trunk so I can hold 6 gallons of Meth.

Back