You can type here any text you want

Roll Call TAI TurboBuick.com National's!!!!! 2013

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Dream on dream on dream on!!!!!!!

I will make sure that in qualifying we line up and I give u a first hand view of a real race CAR!!!

I love beating RACE CARS with my powerful street car...................

Jd

you might want to tighten up that radiator cap cause your car just pissed itself again..................

I love beating RACE CARS with my powerful street car...................

Jd

you might want to tighten up that radiator cap cause your car just pissed itself again..................

Thanks for the advice!!!!!

I'll be sure to tighten all my nuts and bolts!!!!

Even the lose nut behind the WHEEL!!!!

:):):):):):)

Don't mistake haven fun for bein SLOW!!!!

Only u can pull that OFF!!!

LMAO!!!!

Now this particular nut is rounded off and rusty, they dont make any tools to fix this particular said nut. It can only be replaced by a newer, less overweight, skiny, smarter, more advanced nut

Is that SO, then whats your EXCUSE!!!

OOOOO!!!!! I know HE'S SCARED!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!x100!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

The potential buyer says i can borrow the car back for this event and also has spare turbo i can borrow if need be..... which is not necassary

That's great now where ready to have a PARTY!!!!

In your case a consolation party!!!

1 and done for you on elimination DAY!!!

Hey JD - that TAI test n tune tonight was fun. Boys n girls, I saw his logs and the TPS graph is lookin' good now- watch out!

Runs where clean!!!

No more popin or cuttin out, sixty's where 1.5's , 2 step worked great , cut .50 reaction times, turned boost down a little and 6.5/6.6's @105.

Think I need to do something with convertor to get 60's down without havin to kill it at the line.

Will keep you all posted!!!

Back