S10 wheel cylinders

Yup, the Wilwood Adjustable Proportioning Valve enables you to fine tune rear brake bias. With the extra stopping power up front now with the HydroBoost set up, brake bias seems better matched . Note: I’ve got the rear bias set to the minimum setting.
90D31C32-AE1D-46BC-BC98-8895D63ED51E.jpeg

No way, S10 WC and four large shoes on a street car. Panic stop or a hard brake hit in a wet road during rain, etc. Mine locked up in some sprinkler run off when a guy wasnt paying attention and changed lanes in front of me and I almost smacked a UPS truck! Several of others have had the same issue, only way to do it safely when driving on the street is with a adjustable proportioning valve that you can change bias to lessen rear braking. Its just not worth it...IMO this is just like all the other racetrack stuff that no one really is honest about or is ignorant to the repercussions because they havent really stood in the brakes oh shit style with the swap.
I did the S10 WS about 8 years ago, did the search button looking for some input on the pros and cons.
No one said nothing but it helps hold boost on the line I was clueless tell I went down the driveway the first time.
No one drives it but me and my daughter with close supervision to and from the track and a occasional Sunday drive. I leave lots of room around me every time I drive it ? I keep telling myself to order the adjustable proportion valve.
Every time someone ask about the S10 WS I put my 2 cents in, and tonight I’m ordering the valve!

I did the S10 WS about 8 years ago, did the search button looking for some input on the pros and cons.
No one said nothing but it helps hold boost on the line I was clueless tell I went down the driveway the first time.
No one drives it but me and my daughter with close supervision to and from the track and a occasional Sunday drive. I leave lots of room around me every time I drive it ? I keep telling myself to order the adjustable proportion valve.
Every time someone ask about the S10 WS I put my 2 cents in, and tonight I’m ordering the valve!

Smart!!