Sad news gmpower HAS PASSED AWAY

crusacargen

I'm Sorry to announce that Christopher Lamothe also known as GMPOWER Has Passed On Saturday after falling 12 stories from a building! I just thought It would be nice to leave a thread for him. I have Known Chris for atleast 5 years. He is a great man. He owns 4 Turbo Regals one of his Favorites was Gramps car. Yup that was his License plate GRAMPS. I worked on 2 of his Buicks and he is generally an inspiration to me. If you know Chris and would like to share or would Like to show some LOVE Please do. In a couple days I hope to get a hold of his family and show them this thread. Your Kind words are appreciated.

Bleeding Man Who Died After Being Found at Bottom of S.F. Building Identified as Christopher Lamothe - San Francisco News - The Snitch

CHRIS WAS FROM SAN BRUNO CALIFORNIA

wow, sorry to hear the news. god bless his family and friends

Yea.. saw this in another thread. :( Heartfelt sympathy goes out to his family. I didn't know Chris, but I am sure he will be sorely missed. RIP....

Im sad to hear and that link leaves so many questions un answered. May he rest in peace and my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends.

Steve

Other members from the Bay area were going to do a drive by in respect. I hope someone get a few pics of that. It would be something to see a Turbo Regal parade for a fallen member. He was too young.

Coach

That's terrible, thoughts and prayers to the family.

Does anyone know what happened?

Terrible to hear. My Condolences, May god bless him and his family.

SW.

Very sorry to hear about this. His family and friends have my deepest condolences. God bless.

Unforunatly death is a part of life. Seems like he his time came too soon in life. RIP brother