You can type here any text you want

School me about aftermarket billet style injectors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbobitt

Looking for real world data on aftermarket injectors. Specifically The high end billet types. Idle characteristics and any other pros and cons associated with them.
I been using 160 Bosch injectors and wonder if there is any reason to look elsewhere.
AG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like these ?

b2639bde6729c29bf049ba759feb0292.jpg

e6f817f0820bd429dffb085dd1edc018.jpg

2b32fa8cdefe72bd0b071754f9cbae31.jpg

Not many on here run them that I know of. I don't have any info right now maybe Jared Myers can chime in as he got his right after I got mine. But he's got the 225lb I believe

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Even the Holley 160's are an upgrade from the Bosch. Idle characteristics are better. Better matching etc. I can't tell you though if the price for the billets are worth it.

Looking for real world data on aftermarket injectors. Specifically The high end billet types. Idle characteristics and any other pros and cons associated with them.
I been using 160 Bosch injectors and wonder if there is any reason to look elsewhere.
AG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ID's for the win !

Even the Holley 160's are an upgrade from the Bosch. Idle characteristics are better. Better matching etc. I can't tell you though if the price for the billets are worth it.
Mike, I briefly looked into those but was a little turned off that they were not a pintle style injector and had a limited Fuel pressure rating but no mention if that was differential pressure rating or absolute pressure.
AG.

But why ? Looking for some real solid info. What gives them the edge over Moran's or Billet atomizers ?
AG.

If its a pure race car.. not much.. but i recall you saying that occassionally you take your kids out in the GN and do some light street driving... you will be hard pressed to find an injector that approaches the tunability and street manners of a ID injector while not sacrificing any track performance.
Are they worth the money? Yes if you want to utilize every positive trait an injector can have.

I can say don't bother with F.I.C. Injectors. They did very well until the ambient temperature dropped. When injectors are cold they misfire like a bitch.
The ones I tried were the high Z 1650's

Back