Screwed Again

gn

$90.00 wow!At price it should be a mint one! I think there should be some kind of refund or return. I bought a nos turbo t dash plaq on ebay for 100.00.Good luck!

Guys your wasting your time with this MORON !! As all can see with his way of thinking that he is doing what he THINKS is right for HIM!!! He'll NEVER sell anything else on here that I won't be warning people and posting his STUPID replys. GOOD LUCK Danny Boy!!!!:mad:

you remind me of kyle busch, A cry baby.

NOPE !! just one PIZZED OFF Buick guy that got SCREWED out of my hard earned money by some IDIOT that doesn't know the difference from decent and EXCELLENT !!! Have a NICE day Danny Boy.

look if you have a buyer for dash plaque then sell it.i will send you the differents. but remember i paid the shipping.

Dan, there is one way and one way ONLY!! I will resolve this matter and that is you refund my $90 like I politely asked in the first place and I'll pay the shipping back on your dash plaque.

I don't see why I should have to try and sell this thing to get my money back.

mike, if you are still in need of a dash plaque let me know, I have 4 on hand, and I will send picures of all 4 and let you decide which one you want.

Fred

Heck Mike a new coat of paint on the letters and it will be as good as maybe decent,lol, hope it all works out for you MIke, who is a stand up stand up guy
and a straightr shooter and friend.

Ron

turboc87gn , you are exactly right, that's just about what it's worth.
alvarog1983, if it' don't look to bad to you I'd gladly take $45 for it, you want it??????

Mike, I will take it for $45, maybe you can get the rest from the seller.

Nick,
As of right now I'm waiting for a refund from him. He said it was mailed on the 26th. so I should see it any day now and then I'm mailing this plaque back to him. You might want to contact him and see if you can work the deal on it. If you do I could mail it right to you. Let me know.

I have received a $90 refund and am going to mail his dash plaque back to him

I want to THANK every one of you guys for chimming in on this issue as I KNOW if you hadn't I would of been stuck with this plaque.
THANKS again GUYS !!!!:D

I want to THANK every one of you guys for chimming in on this issue as I KNOW if you hadn't I would of been stuck with this plaque.

You/we shouldn't have had to take it this far, to get him to do the right thing!.....but i didn't mind:biggrin:

GC

Glad to hear!!