Series II L67 Grand National??!!??

I've done 4 kits so far .. it's about 4-500 for a complete hot side for a F-body. I have made them one at a time so far but have plans (as time allows) to have a bolt on kit for the F-body.
Uses any 3bolt GN turbo.

For anyone that already has a 3.8L I've done a LS1 Throttle body conversion to the stock F-body Upper Plenum. E-mail me if you want pic's details on how to do that.
(Allows you to put MAF Pre-turbo) and much bigger TB.
~Scott

Wow this swap seems even better than the turbo 5.3 LSX swap I was considering....wish there was a bolt in kit available...

stronger block, better flowing heads...what's wrong with that? what are the head flow numbers?

do you have new videos? i can't view the originals. i'd love to see how it idles, pulls away, transition, wot.

is fuel consumption any better?

btw, the alternator is almost as big as the turbo!

The series II is basically the same design as the Stage II with smaller valves so it should flow much better.

Any updates on this for 2010?

I see ZZP now makes a 3800 F-body turbo kit. Wonder if you could get the log style headers/piping seperately and modify for your GN. Be even more crazy if the piping would fit the G and accomodate a 3 bolt...?

ZZ Performance

Not well trained here and can't tell from pics.

No updates for 2010 as of yet, still dont have the car back from paint... looooong story. Supposed to get it back this weekend and start the party. Just got a genII trans installed before it went to paint, so we get to play with that a little for WOT adjustments.

I have to get a driveshaft ordered and installed, along with the mosers i have had waiting here for a year now. Should have some useful info for everybody in a month or so if time permits. I know triple edge is swamped right now too, so dave probably wont ahve alot of time to tweak with the GN right when i get the car back.

More to come

well, the car finally has paint on it. here are some pics fresh out of the booth, no wet sanding or buffing yet but this is all i could get until its done.

FreshPaint3.jpg

FreshPaint2.jpg

FreshPaint1.jpg

Painted all of the trimmings and accessories yesterday, should be finished up and back by next week. only took 8 months, lol

I think I see a Riv in the background as well.

I don't think the first car on the left is a ''Riv''...but rather, a Chrysler IMPERIAL...! :wink:

Claude. :)

P.S: There's also a '68 Plymouth Road Runner (or Satellite) next to the Imperial and a Ford Falcon partially hidden behind the GN...:smile:

Looks sweet! Are you running the OBD2 computer with that setup and a custom tune or is it OBD1 with a chip?

Ah, man, just beautiful! Looks like a great job. I'm jealous.:eek:

Bruce '87 Grand National