Site is terrible

They may yet regret not reviving t6p....
sheep.jpg

I for one am very thankful for this site. I have solved problems or questions many times. Things don't work perfect all the time and for sure when it comes to computers, internet etc. I run my own business and I almost need a part time person to take care of the crap that comes up on a everyday basis. Thanks for the site.
Ben

Yes, what you said! I am happy to have this tremendous resource; thanks Shane. OP should quit whining and/or go elsewhere and see if he can learn as much as on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I logged in on the special computer. Guards thought they locked my door.. ok ..send the 'doe" to me in NH. Hunter waits outside my "room".
Hey grumps...are you coming to the event in NC ? Hope to see you and your wife again.

Bryan

I search my name in the search block, under "By Member" And nothing comes up. Apparently i have never posted. Also, when i go to my notifications, see all, nothing there either so i cannot find anything i have ever asked or posted. THAT, is very inconvenient. And yes, It does cost me when i'm laying under the car for the one hour i made available during the week to get something done and the site does not load or the search is not working. I don't understand. This has been an issue since i joined 500 years ago.

I am trying to find the stock injector Type and Part number i posted a week ago and also, my post regarding connections behind the dashboard. Changed a dash, have some open ends. People responded and answered my questions but now its gone and cannot be found in the amazing search feature. So, im at a standstill and cannot put my dash back together or order new injectors.

Would you chill the **** out? The search index is rebuilding as we speak. My day is now ruined because you couldn't find your post on demand, wow.... IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SIGN OUT!!! We are doing the very best we can, this site gets 28-40 THOUSAND members accessing it per month. Our total amount of data is pretty staggering, it is not perfect and we have never said it was... We are doing our best with what we have to work with...

Would you chill the **** out? The search index is rebuilding as we speak. My day is now ruined because you couldn't find your post on demand, wow.... IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT SIGN OUT!!! We are doing the very best we can, this site gets 28-40 THOUSAND members accessing it per month. Our total amount of data is pretty staggering, it is not perfect and we have never said it was... We are doing our best with what we have to work with...

No offence i understand its a free site, but its been like this for 15 years. Just very aggravating that everything to to with grand nationals right down to the forum, is always broken.

Can someone find my dashboard wiring post about the under dash connections?

Quit bitching this site is a blessing. Guys were fixing these cars way before this site was around.

Is there a way to edit posts? I've got a pretty large part-out thread in the works and without being able to edit what's already sold, still available, etc. it's going to turn into a mess real quick.

Well don't I look silly. I couldn't find an "edit" button on my older posts, but I see one on the post I just made, so... never mind!

Looks like I was right the first time. We lose the ability to edit entirely 10 minutes after posting? Not sure I understand the reason for that.

I turned editing OFF. It was that way for years before the upgrade, when we went to 2.0 we forgot to turn it back off. Didn't take long to remember why I turned it off, people posting stuff then editing or removing it after getting caught in BS... If you don't want it to be forever don't post it....