So why is the Gnx forum a graveyard ?

I don't understand such rare cars with som much to talk about an nothing, no stories , no parts , no pictures, people what gives?
Are you all staring at them in the garage ?
Let's talk GNX BADDEST BUICK[/QUOTE
Could be people are just a little paranoid of posting pics? Shame though. Well here's #276 alive and well - 1,900k on it. Should drive it more but I don't. Someone will get the chance to be 3rd owner someday. They certainly are something else to drive to say the least!
DSC00309.JPG
DSC00538.JPG
DSC00533.JPG

Attachments

• gnx.jpg
    gnx.jpg
    762.2 KB · Views: 203
I do have a few GNX things that were associated with our family's GNX that was bought new. Jacket, clock and a few other things!251.JPG 141.JPG

Thanks guys , forgot to mention , it is #176 with 14k miles . Took it to a few cruise nights this year , and 2 shows , and a couple just plain and simple joy rides . Ended up putting 300 miles on it this year , actually drove it more than my GN !!! You might remember it , it was TurboLou's GNX .
I had looked at a couple before I bought this one , there was one with 110 miles on it ( of course more $$$$ than what I got 176 for ) , and was very tempting , but very well knew it would turn into a garage ornament and would be to scared to drive and feel guilty about racking miles on it , so I passed .
It is funny at the cruises/shows , very repeating comments/questions , " is it real ? " , " I've never seen a real one in person " , and the best " so these are twin turbos , right ? " LOL

Last edited:
Saw stage1gn's X at the show I run at my day job's facility. VERY nice and good to see one actually being driven. Another friend of mine had #387 or #378 can't remember for sure but suggested he get the license plate REAL X since that is always the first question asked at shows. That was sold he know has a clone with the plate UNREAL X.

A few pics from the 2015 Power tour. And on the third day when the coil model gave up.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 100
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 122
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 116
  • image.png
    image.png