So why is the Gnx forum a graveyard ?

Awesome fellas !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 233
Come on guys dust off your car and post a pic,
Don't make me bust out my Gnx nos collection of parts!

Come on guys dust off your car and post a pic,
Don't make me bust out my Gnx nos collection of parts!

Great post! Was the 87 GN or GNX at the 87 Detroit autoshow? Did anyone get a pic? I'd like to see that. I sat in the 89 TTA at the Autoshow but Never took a pic. I wish I had. i did take a pic of the 88 T-bird Turbo Coupe at t 88 show. I can't imagine why I didn't take a TTA pic. i don't think i attended the 87 show.
KID

Another member coming on board Gnx 097 will be here
Another one alive and well

Post some pics
Wake up dead people !

I don't understand such rare cars with som much to talk about an nothing, no stories , no parts , no pictures, people what gives?
Are you all staring at them in the garage ?
Let's talk GNX BADDEST BUICK
#017 is doing well, still updated and modified as seen in Hemmings Muscle Machines.
garage PICTURES.JPG

I always wanted one but couldnt afored it. So I bought the 1988 IROC Z28 in black with gray seats. Years late I put a GN V6 in it. I have a 87 GN now and built a GNX clone that can drive and injoy. It only took me 27 years to get it, but now I drive it everywhere.

y

I saw GNX #481 at my friend's repair shop last September. Owner was a nice guy with many low mileage cars. The GNX only had 26 miles that day.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

bought a driver GNX 4 months ago and drove her home 86 miles from the seller parked her in my shop for some minor stuff someone made me an offer i can't refuse so i let her go she was 100 % stock and drove like a regular GN just a little softer. I buy cars for enjoyment and a little profit (yeah right), lol

Last edited:
Pic of #451. 57k miles and I drive it at least a few more every year. Last year me and a friend took a road trip from So Cal to Salt Lake City and back in the GNX.

Attachments

• 20130929_140347.jpg
    20130929_140347.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 238
Duplicate Post - Lovely Apple iPhone!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited: