Some of my experience with the Bison alky plate amoung other things.

Poor weather, hope to make it out next Saturday.

Last Day at LVD. Tomorrow will be rain almost certainly, so track will not open for last calendar day of the season. Semi sober, so I will try to give a final recap for the season.
The track conditions were not that great, so no ET gains. I did gain some MPH.
If you read back, I had to replace the alky pump, then I also had to replace the drag radials. Got that done. Bison had made some recommendations, of which I will get done this winter. Mainly suction side upgrades of the alky pump and pressure logging capability.
I tested the new pump by putting regulated pressure to the MAP sensor and the boost gauge. Pump is all in at 25 psig MAP, putting out 165 psig through an M15 nozzle used for test. I also repurposed an old piece of hardware - a Casper's 7th inj form the 90s for the alky. See picture. Does not look as nice as using just the plate, but gives a little more alky and the ability to use flare jets to get more alky flow since I am using everything the pump can put out now through the alky plate.
I could not sixty better than 1.7s. I was either soft or spinning. Track was not busting balls about running under 11.5 today, probably since it was the last day of the season.
Best run:
11.22@120.14, 1.70 sixty. Zero knock.
Other than not being able to sixty(partially operator error and partially shitty track conditions) car ran great. MPH is showing very good horse power.
More to come next season.

meth inj.JPG

Very nice. Congrats, you can never go wrong with Bison steering the ship. He is truly a asset to our small community. To ensure your continued success, don't let others talk you out of what Bison tells you.

Very nice. Congrats, you can never go wrong with Bison steering the ship. He is truly a asset to our small community. To ensure your continued success, don't let others talk you out of what Bison tells you.
Thanks, and definitely agree that Bison knows how to make these cars fly.

Nigel, thanks for all the updates on the parts and how they preform as you are testing real time. We rarely get to actually here from someone who gets to the track regularly, most of us just talk about going but rarely do. Very imformative thread.

Thanks Gene. Fortunately the track is 10 miles from my house. I have learned a ton from the board, so hopefully some of my experience will be useful to others. Other than my poor sixty foot times, the car did very well.