Some pics of my new T-Type

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Just got my second TR two days ago! This time I went hot air! Got a good deal on this 84 T. All she needs is a little body/rust work and a good paint job. Motor and trans are fresh! This is my winter project so consider these pictures the "before" photos.

Attachments

• Engine.jpg
    Engine.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 679
  • Inside.jpg
    Inside.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 679
  • rust.jpg
    rust.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 670
  • fender.jpg
    fender.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 660
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 664
last one, sorry pics are not the best I have only my phone to use.

Attachments

• ttypeside1.jpg
    ttypeside1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 655
Pretty cool project and I dig the color. I wouldn't mind a hot air cruiser just for kicks. Are the "6" emblems on the front fenders stock or did someone add them?

Looking good! Hopefully I'll get to see it in person at one of the MAGNA meets! :)

Sinical: That was a factory badge on them. No longer available from GM but they pop up on ebay from time to time. I took 2 NOS ones and drilled a hole in the top and they make a cool ass keyring! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Look in the forum pics. Someone just recently painted a T the same bugundy color and it is the NICEST Turbo Regal I've ever seen. Nice score.

Thanks guys! an yes Jim she will make a MAGNA meet next year!!! With the wheels I know they are nasty I never liked them myself. I'm thinking of getting a set of 86-87 T wheels or a set of TT2's that I can share between this one and the 87.

I know that car !!! I went to look at it craigslist LOL .. I am supprised I can't remember who you are, I have a 2001 firehawk (Les's old car) 87 WE4 and 87 T just north of 27 /manchester.

I know that car !!! I went to look at it craigslist LOL .. I am supprised I can't remember who you are, I have a 2001 firehawk (Les's old car) 87 WE4 and 87 T just north of 27 /manchester.

I don't know if I have ever met you before? I live in Westminster and have a Navy Blue Formula with TT2's and my GN. Ever go to a MAGNA or EFA event?

yeah been a few years on magna but getting back into it this comming year been to several efa events I'm around:biggrin: The new car dealership in hampstead (old ford store) has a clean low mile GN for sale the owner of the store is building a special room for car club guys should be a cool plac (safe ) to hang in the summer he has a huge lot we can use. so might set something up there is summer its classic/highline cars only.
I had a syclone for awhile and hung with that crew.

yeah been a few years on magna but getting back into it this comming year been to several efa events I'm around:biggrin: The new car dealership in hampstead (old ford store) has a clean low mile GN for sale the owner of the store is building a special room for car club guys should be a cool plac (safe ) to hang in the summer he has a huge lot we can use. so might set something up there is summer its classic/highline cars only.
I had a syclone for awhile and hung with that crew.

Yeah I used to do a lot of the EFA events since I had my Camaro but I have moved away from that group a lot. They are an interesting group... I rode past the dealership a few weeks ago (old Krause) and it looks like it's gonna be a big hit! That would be nice to have another hang out spot more local. I hate going to Jimmy Cone but I do hit the Home Depot cruz in a lot over the summer it's a nice drive.

so what are the plans for the car?

Well, the main plan is to get the little bit of rust fixed and paint the car back to a nice burgundy. Put a set of TT2's on fix the headliner and call it a day. I just put a cat-back / dump on yesterday and changed all the fluids. I'm gonna leave it stock as can be. I want the car to look good and just be a fun summer cruzer . I have sank enough $$$ into go fast parts for the 87' so not doing that again lol....