Southeast muscle car challenge

Cal??? :eek: Alright now.....he doesn't get all the credit:frown:
I can't tell you how many hours I have spent on the phone and computer trying to sweet talk these corvette guys. Which was a complete waste of my time. They don't like sharing and besides they know they would have been embarrassed when they got spanked by a V6 :biggrin:
~ HOLLY HARTLILNE

Ill be there as usuall spectating of course, holly there are a few corvettes that come to muncie dragway, one 1964 coupe [stock looking body] big block chevy, it would take one badd v6 to spank it, and there are other vets that run on saturday nites. that i dont want to mess with, we cant spank all of them but we can most of them, not all vette owners are but holes, i never thanked cal for all the help at oceola. thanks cal, see you in oct,,:)

Im gonna try to make it. Getting off of work is not gonna be as hard as explaining to the kids that I'm gonna be racing on Halloween.

Thanks for all the hard work Holly, I can imagine the vette guys were fun to deal with :rolleyes:

We wouldn't want them to get their feelings hurt by our old bricks :biggrin:

I'll be there!!!!!

Well if any vettes from that club show up they should be turned away! Or made to run against TSM cars only...lol.

Bummer.... Looks like I'm out, I had already committed to being flown into Noble, Oklahoma for tuning several cars that weekend..... :( I was going to meet several more in REynolds, looks like I'll have to take care of them at Richard Clarks... :)
Good luck and safe racing to all,

Cal??? :eek: Alright now.....he doesn't get all the credit:frown:
I can't tell you how many hours I have spent on the phone and computer trying to sweet talk these corvette guys. Which was a complete waste of my time. They don't like sharing and besides they know they would have been embarrassed when they got spanked by a V6 :biggrin:
~ HOLLY HARTLILNE

Sorry Mam:biggrin:

Thanks Holly!!!

Reynolds 2008 Event

Hartline Performance will be there. If anyone is looking for some "Event Specials" on any parts, please let us know what you would like us to bring. We are currently taking Pre-orders for Fiberglass Hoods and will bring them to Reynolds. This saves you alot of truck freight expense. If you need one, give us a call 321-722-1563. ~ Thanks, Holly Hartline

I plan to have my T there this year. And if something keeps it from going, I will have my Suncoupe.

Also, Jim Rodgers will be there with his 10 second factory appearing 70 GS car.

I look forward to seeing and meeting a lot of you out there. Including Evans... LOL

Evans, is Mike going to make it? I hope so...

Mike

I'm working on it. Hope to be there with mad mph.

Otto, that sucks. I doubt you'll be missed.