special rate at Best western

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentmasters01

Ok, I have reserved 10 extra rooms at Best Western for our event. The manager is a friend of the family and I have been able to get the price lowered even more for these 10 rooms at $69.00 a night. The only stipulation to get this rate, is it needs to be rented from monday to saturday. Through the duration of the event. Can't do a 3 night stay for that price. I think there are 9 rooms left as of today. When you call, tell them you want a room that was blocked for Dentmasters. This is the nicest hotel by far. HURRY ! and Enjoy !

Just grabbed one of the Dentmaster rooms.

A big Thank You for that.

I believe a beverage one evening would be in order:cool:

I just talked to Best Western and they said they still had 3 of the Dent Master rooms avaliable. Clint asked me to make a post to let everyone know. Thanks to Dent Master to making this available!!;)

Oh well

glad you guys were able to get in on the small, but good deal and save a few bucks.

john had his charger on the gn,i told him i would pack,we would be there by dinner today.... His manager said he had a store to run..i guess you will have to go to hooters without us.... Make sure there are no "drunk customers" sleeping at the table next to you.. We'll see you next trip..(watch the deer on the way home) enjoy!!!

One nighter

Anyone know what the BW rate is for a one nighter? I'll be down for Friday and leave on Saturday.

Sydwyndr setup a special rate for the TB.com event for $79.00 + tax

Just talked to the front desk.

They said for 1 night you would get the Dentmaster rate of $69/night.

If there are no more rooms from the Dentmaster thing you'd get the TurboBuick.com rate of $79/night.

Sydwyndr setup a special rate for the TB.com event for $79.00 + tax

Just talked to the front desk.

They said for 1 night you would get the Dentmaster rate of $69/night.

If there are no more rooms from the Dentmaster thing you'd get the TurboBuick.com rate of $79/night.

Thats great. Thanks

john had his charger on the gn,i told him i would pack,we would be there by dinner today.... His manager said he had a store to run..i guess you will have to go to hooters without us.... Make sure there are no "drunk customers" sleeping at the table next to you.. We'll see you next trip..(watch the deer on the way home) enjoy!!!

lmao !

Status
Not open for further replies.