Spoolfool's new 1 pc. bumper fillers for sale.

I have one of these rears and it is nothing short of spectacular! My car is all apart because I'm getting it ready for paint, but I put the filler and tail lights into place to check it out and was very happy. The fit is fantastic. It's really nice to get a custom piece that actually fits perfect without modification. Mike really perfected this one. I can't wait to get my hands on some fronts!

I have one of these rears and it is nothing short of spectacular! My car is all apart because I'm getting it ready for paint, but I put the filler and tail lights into place to check it out and was very happy. The fit is fantastic. It's really nice to get a custom piece that actually fits perfect without modification. Mike really perfected this one. I can't wait to get my hands on some fronts!

Thanks,:)
Been working hard on the fronts. Still at least 6 weeks away. When done, they will look stock, and have the correct headlight bezel groove as the originals. The only difference between mine and the originals is that mine should be a bit straighter and last much longer. The same effort that went into the rears has been going into the fronts. Don't have costs yet, but should be very fair, just like the rear ones. I'll keep everyone in the loop.:)

Mike B.

ok guys newbie here, please please tell me where I can get one of those fillers for my girl?? will it work on chrome bumpers(although would not mind going to fiberglass bumpers.)?? thanks!!

ok guys newbie here, please please tell me where I can get one of those fillers for my girl?? will it work on chrome bumpers(although would not mind going to fiberglass bumpers.)?? thanks!!
All of the 81-87 Regals use the same rear fillers so they should work fine for you. Unfortunately the fronts are different from 81-83 and 84-87. We're in the same boat on the front fillers and right now all we can get is the 3 piece ABS units for the fronts.:(

I'm dying to get my hands on the fronts.....seriously. :confused: My car is just sitting there stripped down to nothing just waiting to go to the body shop. After getting a rear I know that the fronts will be worth the wait.

I'm dying to get my hands on the fronts.....seriously. :confused: My car is just sitting there stripped down to nothing just waiting to go to the body shop. After getting a rear I know that the fronts will be worth the wait.
Mike,
Thanks for the support. The first set of fronts will be hung on my wall, next to #1 rear filler ever made. Gary Wells has already claimed set #2 of the fronts, as he did with set #2 of the rears. I'll give you #3 of the fronts if you want them. I'll keep you in the loop.

Mike B.

am i fcking retarded---dont answer that....where is the price???????????????????????????

Dammit..LOL,..I'd got one if i didn't already go other way...Grrr...Ok you got the back down, Now if you made a Fibroglass one piece front end spoiler like the old Kenny-Bell ones, you'd have regals covered front rear....(you could ,make them custom for people with front mount intercoolers to "Get Air" to the radiator from Under the car instead)......8^)...i haven't seen anything made for that porpoise for Front mount intercooler fokes,Only a soild one piece wrap around air dam... In the photo below the scoop goes to an rjc oil cooler,you could design one where a scoop turns up towards to the gap between the front mount intercooler an the Radiator..would sale like hot cakes!!! Should drop temps 10-20 degree's on the Hwy trips...
Keep up the good work!

7-18-12 (5).JPG
IMG_3172.JPG
IMG_3171.JPG

The Intercooler gap above,just shorten the scoop an route rounded up to the front of the Rad. core support..
If Kenny-bells is patented, Yours would be a different design for the Radiator, not an intercooler scope

Enjoy!

Dammit..LOL,..I'd got one if i didn't already go other way...Grrr...Ok you got the back down, Now if you made a Fiberglass one piece front end spoiler like the old Kenny-Bell ones, you'd have regals covered front rear......If Kenny-bells is patented..................Enjoy!

If you want one like this KB front spoiler, check with TA Performance as they now have all the old KB Buicks products! :)

KB 1.jpg

If you want one like this KB front spoiler, check with TA Performance as they now have all the old KB Buicks products! :)

View attachment 167780

Thats the piece, I broke mine pulling into discount auto one day on low curb, the center section broke off, Being fibroglass though it's repairiable an now fixed again. For front mount intercooler people, the large center scoope needs to be shortened almost by half an curve piece added to the end to force up up to the radiator...would work perfect.

Maybe you can added the link to TA's spoilers now..

Enjoy!

Got my fillers this week,good quality piece!I am happy with the overall fit,needed to elongate a few holes as expected,just need to throw some paint on it,end result will be a huge improvement from factory fillers.Mike was great to work with I can definately recommend purchasing from him.Thanks again Mike!:D

I'm getting excited!!! The fronts are the only thing keeping me from getting my car painted and back together. I really need to get my car back together by early November. That means getting it off to paint, getting it back, and then redoing the entire interior, assembling the whole car, weatherstrip install, etc. I am doing everything myself except the paint and bodywork. I lost my second job, so I have more time on my hands. I just hope the money doesn't run out before I finish since I'm not making that extra income. :confused: