You can type here any text you want

St. Louis people...are you all OK???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbonut85

Rarely used member
Just saw it on the news...nasty storms rolled through...is everyone ok?? ...Royal T?? GNGAL?? Anyone else???

OK here. VERY nasty storms. I could see the swirling from my front yard. 3" hail at my house, hit 3 vehicles in the driveway including my wifes 2010 GMC Terrain, my truck and my sons G35. The GN is in the garage sideways...:biggrin:

Several tornadoes on the ground for some time. Complete devastation of an entire neighborhood except 1 house...untouched!! The clean up will take quite some time. The airport was hit as well and is still closed.

Hope everyone else made it through without damage.

Bryan

Checking in.... A OK.... wild storms, we were in our basement all night .... but my family and i are ok and the T's are as well.... drove through some of the wreckage at the airport..:eek: what a sight... my wife's Navy Reserve ctr and the National Guard Center took a beating too.... i will try to post a video i found on facebook of some eerie winds swirling from inside the airport...UNREAL

i dont know what airport protocol was, but i would be extremely mad with the airport mgmt, and if i were injured i would possibly file a lawsuit, we were watching these storms hours in advance, our meteorologists are good and with all the sophisticated technology and radar/storm tracking... they had ample time....that is the major reason, with sooo much devastation, there were no fatalities....

these people should have never been by huge plate glass windows when there were tornados spotted near by, hell if it were me ALL the screens in the airport should have set to weather coverage...... enough of the rant.... watch these winds.... you can almost make out a small twister fly by the window

found it..... here watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndk1d5lSUNg&feature=share

THANKS BROTHERS! ... usually we dont see too many twisters in the metro area.... just bad luck this time.... it rained heavy in the morning and then BAD storms at night...so NO heat/dry air around the city to dissipate the storm...

THANKS BROTHERS! ... usually we dont see too many twisters in the metro area.... just bad luck this time.... it rained heavy in the morning and then BAD storms at night...so NO heat/dry air around the city to dissipate the storm...

How bad is the air port?

How bad is the air port?

Lots of broken windows, debris, cars thrown about, holes in roofs, the Reserve ctr has a car thrown through the wall, there was an airport shuttle teetering on top of a parking garage... i should have taken photos yesterday.... i will see if i can link you to some local news images....

here try this..... http://www.google.com/search?q=lamb...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBQQ_AUoAQ&biw=1395&bih=786

it kinda gives you a brief glimpse

here's some photos.... of some BIG house flattened... its amazing no one died.... http://www.google.com/search?q=brid...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBMQ_AUoAQ&biw=1395&bih=786

It's been kinda of nasty in STL lately. Two different tornados in 4 months - New Years Eve and now Good Friday to hit the STL area. We are lucky no one got really injured or killed. The F4 tornado Friday was within a half mile of my work. I heard we had no damage just lots of debris all over the place. I'm sure on Monday everyone will be out cleaning up.

Craig

Back