Stage 1, ta performace alum heads, blowing smoke and oil out of both breathers after fresh rebuild. less then 300 miles on engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video I just watched doesn’t show pressure out of the breathers at an alarming rate.
Go to page 6 post #107 and play that video. Also,go to page 3 post 46 and 47 and tell us what you think of those cylinders based on what you see in the two videos.

Nobody came on here attacking the OP, until the OP started in on his attacks.
Nope, the OP attacked no one,certainly not Steve as he was never mentioned in this thread until he came into the thread and identified himself as the builder. As soon as Steve came into this thread to tell us all what a crazy person the OP was,the OP was forced to defend himself from attacks from then till now. He never mentioned Steve's name up to that point. Again,just because he screamed and shouted at the idiots who where attacking him,doesn't make him the bad guy. He couldn't believe what idiots he was dealing with. It's enough to drive anyone crazy. Turns out he's not crazy,just reacting to crazy people. The OP is still the attacked,not the attacker.

And you needn’t take my word for it as there are plenty of others who have seen it transpire.
You're right,I don't need to take your word for it. It's all written down/in the record books. All I need you to do is quote from this thread who attacked who. It happened in post #40. Anything after that post is a defensive response to the attacker. Even if the OP acts in an unkind fashion after post #40,he is still defending himself from first being attacked. He is still the one who is being attacked.

Look man, i don’t know what happened in the combining of the two threads here? However, I misspoke earlier, as there were actually three threads.

One thread was closed, two were combined and I’m not sure what happened in that process, exactly?

But, I’m here to tell you that’s exactly what happened. And I don’t give a rats read what you think, as I know what happened as do a whole bunch of others (who responded to his attacks as well).

So, if you somehow mistakenly believe that Shane just arbitrarily warned this guy (two times I think it was now)? Then, you’d be dead wrong! In that, the OP was totally belligerent, and he would not stop. And you’ve since come in here after the fact, as you clearly were not involved in or did not see the first thread! Therefore, you sir are dead wrong and if you can’t understand that, then you need to put the pipe down cause your gonna burn your lips!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look man, i don’t know what happened in the combining of the two threads here? However, I misspoke earlier, as there were actually three threads.

One thread was closed, two were combined and I’m not sure what happened in that process, exactly?

But, I’m here to tell you that’s exactly what happened. And I don’t give a rats read what you think, as I know what happened as do a whole bunch of others (who responded to his attacks as well).

So, if you somehow mistakenly believe that Shane just arbitrarily warned this guy (two times I think it was now)? Then, you’d be dead wrong! In that, the OP was totally belligerent, and he would not stop. And you’ve since come in here after the fact, as you clearly were not involved in or did not see the first thread! Therefore, you sir are dead wrong and if you can’t understand that, then you need to put the pipe down cause your gonna burn your lips!

I have absolutely dog in this hunt. I'm looking at this train wreck from 1000 feet up in the air and am trying to see both sides, but this thing, if it is an "informational and technical thread" as it was started as has gone completely sideways, largely due to the OP and his continuous engaging in useless banter UNRELATED to his CURRENT issue(s).

He IS NOT going to let Steve V touch his car again, therefore, he needs to desist in engaging with him in this particular format.

That is where we are. Everyone needs to quit beating a dead horse and move towards a solution to the OP's issue(s).

Get it?

I’m trying my best to remain calm. The way I was treated your not told the whole

So, if you somehow mistakenly believe that Shane just arbitrarily warned this guy (two times I think it was now)? Then, you’d be dead wrong! In that, the OP was totally belligerent, and he would not stop.
In the OP's efforts to defend himself from his attacker he got overly emotional and crude. For this he was warned. He was still defending himself from the attack. He didn't start any attack. Again, the warnings came after the OP was attacked. He wasn't reprimanded for attacking anyone,he was reprimanded for the choice language he used while he was defending himself from his attackers.

You're right,I don't need to take your word for it. It's all written down/in the record books. All I need you to do is quote from this thread who attacked who. It happened in post #40. Anything after that post is a defensive response to the attacker. Even if the OP acts in an unkind fashion after post #40,he is still defending himself from first being attacked. He is still the one who is being attacked.

Yeah and you go back and look at it now and it looks nothing like it did on the thread that got locked. And all I can tell you is the OP went ape shiat in there accusing Steve V of things (none of which are probably even true). But, hey keep telling yourself the man is saint, as those of us who were involved originally, all know better.

Some people just drink the cool aid. I have people calling me saying I did not bash or abuse Steven in any way. So I don’t know what your drinking but you need to read and re read. Then he called me a borderline. Which we will address that soon.

I’m trying my best to remain calm. The way I was treated your not told the whole

Dude you are so lucky the two threads got combined. As the other thread was obviously going entirely differently which makes the whole thread look totally different now. And that has worked to your advantage. So, enjoy the help you got out of it!!

And it’s nice when Steven calls everyone up and tells them go post on the Buick forum. Lies lies and more lies. You can believe what you want but I posted all his emails. I wasn’t brought up and raised like that. And I accidentally made 2 post and couldn’t delete the first one. Look and see how long I have been in the forums 2001. Longer than most. Your barking up the wrong tree

Just like he asked me to give him a good review. Hell no. After all the lies and mistrust. Like a kid that got kicked in the sand box

Dude you are so lucky the two threads got combined. As the other thread was obviously going entirely differently which makes the whole thread look totally different now. And that has worked to your advantage. So, enjoy the help you got out of it!!

I have emails saying he blew up my motor and ruined my crank. He incriminates himself

At the end of the day I just want people to become aware of what this guy is. He flew up to Boston for damage control. He couldn’t risk another blown motor.

And it’s nice when Steven calls everyone up and tells them go post on the Buick forum. Lies lies and more lies. You can believe what you want but I posted all his emails. I wasn’t brought up and raised like that. And I accidentally made 2 post and couldn’t delete the first one. Look and see how long I have been in the forums 2001. Longer than most. Your barking up the wrong tree

No sir, I watched you attack, and act a total ass, get reprimanded by at least three moderators, have two threads combined and two warnings by the owner of the site himself. And I’ve told you once already I don’t even know Steve, never met the man in my life. So, keep drinking your cool Aid there pal. Cause the only one your fooling is yourself and ttype6!

It was peaceful all the bandwagoneneers jumped on board trying to silence me. Sorry buddy not happening I did that for 18 months while he destroyed my motor.

I have emails saying he blew up my motor and ruined my crank. He incriminates himself

He also offered to resolve your problem (whatever it is). And yet, you’ve refused and you just keep saying the same crap over and over.

OP has mentioned this like 5 times or so...... I just can't help myself........ Please take it with a grain of salt and humility, dude. ;)

Borderline! Borderline!!!

Such a catchy tune ehh??

Hell no it will never go back to him. Talks a big game only time he reached out was to tell me to sign a legal document. After he blew up my motor and was questioning the shoddy work.

Status
Not open for further replies.