You can type here any text you want

Stage II 87 Regal

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
A great Pic of Lou's motor

Attachments

• motor+2.jpg
    motor+2.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 775
The magazine articles & pictures can not and do not do this car justice. This is one car that actually looks as good or better in person than it does in print. I have seen the car several times at shows and at Lou's shop and it never fails to amaze me the amount of "attention to detail" that is in this car. Great riding car, too, and with the overdrive, you would never believe that you are in a car this quick. After a ride in the car with Lou, I rearranged my priorities from a low 10 sec street ride to a high 11-flat 12 sec street car. I decided that it was just too much car for me. Exceptionally well street mannered.

What he said :D :D :D .

Car Still Available?

Lou, do you still have this car for sale? Please let me know.

Thanks

flip

I'm thinking of selling my 87 limited stage 11 that i got from Jason hall please look up his post back in august 07. I love the car but I whant to relocate my family so i'm selling it car is solid. I leave to spain 11-11-07 will be back 11-25-07 my cell phone #714 457-6839 thanx Rafael.

I'm thinking of selling my 87 limited stage 11 that i got from Jason hall please look up his post back in august 07. I love the car but I whant to relocate my family so i'm selling it car is solid. I leave to spain 11-11-07 will be back 11-25-07 my cell phone #714 457-6839 thanx Rafael.

Thanks for the offer. However, looking for a GN. I still give the owner props because that car is very nice.

Thanks Again

flip

Back