Stainless Steel "6" Key Chains...

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Me and our metal guy who does all the laser/water jetting of our gauge clusters were fooling around and came up with this pretty cool new key chain for me.

I made up a few of these for myself and a few close friends... What do you guy's think?

They are laser cut from smooth stainless steel so the more in/out of pocket the more it polishes the key chain and eventually it will look like it's chromed!

They measure 1.75" W x 2.00" T and have a 1" key ring..

Here is a picture: (The flash of the camera keeps making the finish look funky)

Attachments

• Power 6 key chain 003.jpg
    Power 6 key chain 003.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 410
Looks great. I'll give ya $5.00 for one:cool:

You better hope big brother GM doesn't catch wind, if you decide to start selling them.:(

Looks great. I'll give ya $5.00 for one:cool:

You better hope big brother GM doesn't catch wind, if you decide to start selling them.:(
$5.00? Hell they cost just a bit more than that to be made!!!

If big brother wants to come after me for one lousy key chain then let them do it!! :rolleyes:

Scot W.

I thought we all own GM:biggrin: That is a cool key chain. If you do start selling them how much will they be?

Hell Scot,
I'll take 2 and make earrings for Mrs. Coach...LOL I'll take one.

:biggrin:

Me and our metal guy who does all the laser/water jetting of our gauge clusters were fooling around and came up with this pretty cool new key chain for me.

I made up a few of these for myself and a few close friends... What do you guy's think?

They are laser cut from smooth stainless steel so the more in/out of pocket the more it polishes the key chain and eventually it will look like it's chromed!

They measure 1.75" W x 2.00" T and have a 1" key ring..

Here is a picture: (The flash of the camera keeps making the finish look funky)

make sure arrow is pointing outward while in your pocket.:eek:

Cool product, as always Scot! Would have to be careful not to impale one of the twins like Pat is suggesting. ;)

I didnt get one in the mail, I see what "close friend" list I am on :p j/k

i was actually working on a program to make those when right when i got laid off from my job as a flat laser operator.

one fun thing about the laser controller- if you put the proper line of code in there, you can make them as big or small as you want. that same program could be scaled up to make a 4 foot tall piece of wall art, or scaled down to make something like a ring or little logos to glue to your valve stem caps or something..