Stay down gas doors.

Sign me up for the next batch

Ok I was getting gas today thinking, for 22 years I've been holding this gas door down, that's long enough!

84BuickGNYorkPA- you can have my spare. Go ahead and paypal me. :biggrin:

As of now, I am totally out! I will try to get more. :D

Gas Doors

Hay Bob: This is Turbo 85 I have been getting your thread. I also bought a pull down door from squidforlife, and have sent him money. I do not know why I am getting thread from you.

gas doors

I see guys. Since i posted to this thread I will get all messages related to it. I will get the nack here soon. Junior member.

Glad to hear that! I shipped them the very next morning, priority, hopefully you have all received them. Let me know if you do not by monday or Tuesday.

Picked up a bunch more. About half are already black (from fleet cars) and the other half are natural. Same price $14 shipped priority in the USA!!!

Paypal is preferred, money order or check is fine as well. :biggrin:

Josh, your's will go out tomorrow.

corymc, yep, got a lot of them. Paypal me or PM me for mailing address. :biggrin:

Guys, these went out today. The post office on base held them until after the holiday for some reason. Let me know when they arrive, hopefully soon!

TTT, lots more.

If you still have one, I would like one also. Paypal sent!!!!!!!!! My address is 900 West 10th Steet Johnston City, IL 62951. Thanks