Stay down gas doors.

I will take one

If you still have any, I will take one and can paypal you as soon as I hear from you.. Thanks

Put me down for one if you got any left:biggrin:

Just to let you know, I'll be out of town this weekend. So if you don't quick get a responce you'll know why.

Thanks
Ray

SVORay, I do have some left. Paypal to the same address as above and I will get it out to you. Thanks guys!

Paypal sent

I picked up a few stay down gas doors this weekend. Anyone want one for $14 shipped? A few have the typical overspray or Maaco masking job done to them and will need cleaned up a bit.

$14 shipped anywere in the US, shipped USPS Priority!

Paypal is jlcombs@email.com

Paypal was sent for the stay down gas door. Thanks

Alright, those last three got mailed off already, I dug and found five more. They are packed up and ready to go. I leave town on Wednesday, so I prefer to get them sent by then, but the wifey can mail them for me if need be. If interested, reply here, PM me, or email me direct using the account listed on here. Thanks guys!

Ill take one how much shipped to canada, send me a pm with your addy for paypal

thanks

Iawobill and VortechWS6, got your funds and you each have one packed up and ready to go out. They will go out on Wednesday since the post office is closed today and tomorrow for New Years, and Fords day of mourning.

Trip, extra postage to Canada brings yours to $17, paypal info is jlcombs@email.com

GN73, you have the last one. $14 shipped in the US.

Let me know! Thanks!

Paypal sent Squidforlife, thanks let me know when you get it