STOLEN!!! STOLEN!!! STOLEN!!! STOLEN!!!

No Cash reward needed here. My reward will be beating the shit out of whoever took it!! Watching in the boarderland (El Paso)! Good Luck!!
That's mild!! The thief needs his arms & legs broken! I hate thieves!

Also everyone should be aware that it is an 86 with chrome strip on the grill. Good luck.

Did someone take a report? Who took it? Did you recover the car? Might want to check ;)

Did someone take a report? Who took it? Did you recover the car? Might want to check ;)
Yea a report was filed. La county sheriff. Car has not been recovered yet.. I have called number of times to get a update but nothing yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sucks and I hope you get her back in good condition but I also hope you had it insured.
Damn shame that we cannot enjoy our cars without some dipstick stealing them.

That really sucks, I cant believe people are still stealing these cars these days, 20 years ago it was much more common, with the community being so small nowadays its like stealing from your own family, they should be caught and served some baseball bat therapy .......Good Luck.

Grr..this makes me mad!! Hope you get it back man. I'm from the Midwest in Iowa. I check Craigslist for parts and GNs for sale, I'll keep my eyes open for any funny VIN business going on around here. I saw one claiming they lost the vin plate while replacing windshield. They were issued a new vin. That was a while ago though. Good luck.

Posted all this info on all the GN Turbo Regal sites I'm affiliated with on Facebook.

Dang! In so sorry to hear that. In in Hawaii, but got eyes in Cali. I'll keep my ears opened.

Just got off the phone with the detective in charge of the case.. No word on the car as of yet but he said he's gonna check a few things out today.. I got my fingers crossed and hopefully they find my girl..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good Luck with your car. The guy I sold my first GN to had it stolen just after I rebuilt the engine for him. The police told him that it was already on a container ship heading over seas. Hope your luck is better. How/when was it stolen? Out of your garage? More details please. Also a list of parts so we can keep an eye out?