You can type here any text you want

Street racing in Florida

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Reminds me of home (originally from Miami)

It's amazing how different the scene is out here in San Diego county. Theres nothing like that down here.

The video was kind of lame in their "message"

Seemed to me that they were encouraging people to do stupid **** because they were on camera. Real street racers stay low key. The more ricer burnouts and motorcycle tricksters are around the more likelihood that cops are going to show up.

Too bad they didn't show the racing that happens out in the swamp backroads with trailered cars lifting the front wheels and such

This is awesome Florida video. I live here and know a few of the areas, (gandy, Largo) where this filming occurs.

I just seen a few guys on Motorcycles doing the same crazy stunts the other day- Those guys are "insane da membrane"

dammmmmmm thats bad to the bone its cold here now its going to snow again and i cant get my car out just p-sses me off cold and boreing sucks i need to move

That's some of the stupidest crap I have seen. I'll laugh when these guys end up decapitated. Hopefully they don't take someone else out with them.

i would have ****en drove out on the intersection while they were doing donuts on the bikes...my light is green :cool:

Back