You can type here any text you want

street war

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

john evans

i thought i would share alittle tta respect story.i raced a porsche carrera turbo that had racing tires on it,scca car that is local.i saw him pulling out onto one of our 2 lane back roads and slipped through the traffic to catch up with him.when he saw me coming he floored it, as did i.i came up next to him and flew past.at that point i started to slow down to make a right hand turn from the left lane.he then went by me and went into the same turn i had to wait on him for.i chased him onto that 2 lane highway as he was accelerating away from me.i punched it, 25 psi spraying meth,and blew his doors off by like 5-6 car lengths.at the next light i watched him turn on the next right turn and drive away.all he saw as i waited for the light was the pacecar emblems
on the side of my doors.it was a very exciting run against some serious german iron.just though i would share my excitement with some fellow tta owners.thanks

Bully :biggrin:

Pick on some LS1's with spray.. I like when those go down.. :wink:

Good kill...

The First State

Newark De, wow there another car is this Small State like my 2 girls. Never cought you at a redlight yet lol....I will be looking for you....

So what you are trying to say is I should never goto Newark De without my friends.....

Attachments

• DSC04409.JPG
    DSC04409.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 98
  • tta.JPG
    tta.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 110
nice t.v.,the purple bottle is nice also.i thought about using a small shot too.what are your impressions on the zex kit? :D

ya its cool, for a 50shot, I took the system off and sold to a buddy with a hot 2.2L mopar station wag...I like the TPS hook up, full gas and its on, no micro switch...EZ hook up.

Back