Stripping down 10 cars

brian

would you have a couple windshield washer sprayers? the black plastic things that are screwed down. i need both sides please

Lee

out!

Original paint fillers for a GN with 55K $350.00 Extremely nice

T-top plastic: locking or non locking Driver? or passenger? New or used?
Brian, rear lower seat cover (cushion?) mint please!!! You have my info, Hook me up-- You always do!!!!,Dave

Fender

Do you have a passanger side inner fender (metal part that map,and relays are mounted to) not the wheel well.

parts

how about some of these shipped to 44055:biggrin:

Attachments

• buick rust 1.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
    buick rust 1.jpg5.jpg6.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 231
  • buick rust 1.jpg3.jpg
    buick rust 1.jpg3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 237
panel behind speedo-gauge

I need the panel with the left air vent attached to it,that the speedo-gauge
panel bolts to..86 gn with standard turbo dash..How must ?..thanks,,ron
alkyturbo86@aol

parts

how about the pair of front corner lights, the orange turn signal lights that go on the bumper oh and the plastic that goes on the front bumper wat are they called bumperettes?

brian

would you have a couple windshield washer sprayers? the black plastic things that are screwed down. i need both sides please

Lee

Lee we have plenty. E-mail me bud & I'll ship USPS to keep it cheap!

2QUICK2B6 yes we do. E-mail me with your zip & I'll get you a price shipped.

Dave I found the 1 from my 40K mile 87 TSO GN. You want the cover or the whole cushion? I sent you that ps front cover did it work out for you?

ALKYTURBO86 Ron we sell them for $20 & shipping like we have for years.

LEOS79849 check out my site we sell bumper marker light new & used. Bumperette pads also on our site new & used.
There is a quick find on the left hand side that works great as well.
Can't find it just call or e-mail Dave or I will get you straightened out.

ALETTOCO Bob Shipping an original board would be hell. We have bare abs boards or we can get you a fully covered 1. Just let me know what you need. Hard top t-top or moon roof.

how about some of these shipped to 44055:biggrin:

Pajo we have the rocker panels on our site & door skin patches if you need them. Been there done that;) You will have fun! Just call or e-mail if you can't find them. They are dirt cheap & in stock!

Can you give me a price with the shipping on a 87 Buick Limited hardtop
bare abs boards and fully covered (color Blue)
thank you
bob

I'm looking for a MINT GN console, the silver trim on mine is worn a lil. The bottom part-the grey part of mine is fine. Let me know what you have!

Can you give me a price with the shipping on a 87 Buick Limited hardtop
bare abs boards and fully covered (color Blue)
thank you
bob

Bob just need your address or zip. They run any where from $50-65 depending on your loaction from us.
Covered is $189 Bare ABS is $145.00.

Dash Harness

Looking for a chunk, maybe 18" or so of the original harness that plugs into a stock 87 GN analog dash. Need for a GNX dash project, want to use original color coded wiring, as long as the wire and insulation is still flexible.
Thanks!

Looking for a chunk, maybe 18" or so of the original harness that plugs into a stock 87 GN analog dash. Need for a GNX dash project, want to use original color coded wiring, as long as the wire and insulation is still flexible.
Thanks!

One chunk coming up! $30 & shipping bud. Should be about $10 to VA.