Summer Western PA Meets !!!!!!!

stagemonster

R.C. entourage
Hey guys lets figure out the best Car Cruises to have meets at. I personaly like the Irwin cruise on saturdays. I know Bill and Canut like this one also. Lets get everyones input on this so we can all meet up and put forth a good showing at the cruises.

THAT AINT RIGHT!!!!! The strip was whooobanging the other night...where were you at....J Edwards decided to drive his GSXR750 into a sewer grate!! What is up with bike accidents down there?:confused:

good thing he wasent there he would have had horrific flashbacks!!;)

Sounds Good

We Will See.. Promised My Wife I'll Take Her To Dinner, She Hates When We Take The Buick,she Says It's Too Loud And Shifts Too Hard.. I Never Gave Her A Good Ride In It Yet, She Will Probably Chew My Azz...hopefully I'll See You Guys At Norwin Hills......

Thats Not What I Meant..

well get ur balls outta the jar and get to work! just remember... its a lot easier to clean the gray part of the seat than the black!
BOB, I ALREADY HAVE 8 CHILDREN(LEFT IT IN ONCE TOO LONG) THEY ARE NOT IN A JAR,THEY ARE HANGING FROM HER REARVIEW MIRROR, SHE LETS ME TAKE THEM WITH ME ON OCCASIONS.