You can type here any text you want

Suspension Question

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

richburke03

Ok I know this has been covered a million times but I have some questions. I have an etremly low mile lightly modded GN. I am thinking about installing some bilstein shocks front and back what rear springs should I use? Or any other setups that would be better for a mostly street driven car?

the moog 5379 is the stock replacement rear spring I believe. Not sure if your trying to improve it or keep it stock based on your post...

The big question is what you want to do with the car? Street and drag are different than road course. If you can give us some sort of idea of what you want out of the car then we may be able to help you out with some parts.;)

Mostly street with a few trips to the drag strip. Was lookin at the CMCC springs from kirbans but I am unsure

oops meant gnx springs
There's no difference in the "GNX" springs from the GN or T type. One thing to consider is that these springs are roughly 25 years old and are most likely shot by now. Have you measured to see what the ride height on the car is now?

Height is measured at the rocker panel behind the front wheels and in front of the rear wheels. It should be between 9 & 1/8" and 10 & 5/8" for both.. The fender height won't help in this case.;)

Back