You can type here any text you want

t/a performance aluminum block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

six slinger

hey guys, can anybody tell me if they know or had any experience with these blocks. me and 3 other local gearheads are thinking of going that route due to advertised claims from t/a of handling 2000-3000 hp. and also can a staged block handle power levels resembling that!!

I think the add says who will be first to 2000hp....

There are some TA blocks making tons of power. As of right now the fastest cars are still running stage II iron blocks. I got one should make over 1500hp:cool:

IMO this will change some due to availability of parts etc.... TA is a great block and if you have it done by a knowledgeable builder you will be more than happy I am sure.

Call TA and ask for Mike, he can answer all your questions!

I think the add says who will be first to 2000hp....

There are some TA blocks making tons of power. As of right now the fastest cars are still running stage II iron blocks. I got one should make over 1500hp:cool:

IMO this will change some due to availability of parts etc.... TA is a great block and if you have it done by a knowledgeable builder you will be more than happy I am sure.

Call TA and ask for Mike, he can answer all your questions!

thanks brother!

Back