TA alum block, billet crank plus more

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
Customer decided not to build his alum block and wants to sell the package. It includes alum block, Crower billet 3.625 crank, JE pistons, Crower billet rods 6.30", billet roller cam kit 224/224, BHJ balancer, JW flexplate, alum heads not assembled and misc. other parts.

He is asking $11,500 for the package. He may consider selling parts separately if the complete package does not sell.

Wow that is cheap! Especially considering the crank alone is worth $2500 if its new.Too bad I can't afford another one.

Why did he change his mind?

What horsepower range do you think this motor is good for and are all the parts new?

All parts are new, still in original boxes.

If you have the $$$$ to spend, you can get 1200-1500 HP!:)

The extra head/intake work, turbo [or turbos], engine management system, dyno time and tuning are not cheap, but it takes $$$$ to get HP.:D

If he parts it, I will take the 6.30 rods and possibly the crank too. let me know.

What kind of cam kit is that and is it possible to swap the 224 for something milder? Also how much for the heads complete, any cheaper than off the shelf?

Thanks,

Can you bring one to the nats, i can have someone pick it up

My wife is doing the packing and it will NOT get past her!:rolleyes:

We leave here in a few hours so I can send it when I return.

how much will you want for the cam package and will it work on my 109 block, I currently have a 218/218 but i'm looking to go to a roller