take it off my hands or going to scrap yard 82 grand nation

Answer

still waiting to save this car.hello i will take it.

I am in the process of going to get the car, was going Monday but my Dodge sprung a leak from the front dif. Waiting for Dealer to get part so they can fix it, as they cut the vent hose somehow when they changed the oil. Anyway I am only buying it because no one else wanted it. Where are you and are you willing to buy it? I have no intentions with the car other than im not willing to let it go to sh*t. I was going to just store it in my shop until I was ready for it. But if you have plans for it Im sure we can work it out. I would just want my money back out of it once I pick it up. Let me know.

Do you want it

I would like to have the car but I do not have the time to make a trip down to get it right now. If someone had a trailer and was interested in meeting me part way with the car I would be willing to pay them for thier time and expenses. I hate to see the car go to waste and I am looking to build a pretty serious car and I think building it from a 82 GN would be pretty neat.

If you really want the car, like I told turbo one. I am going to get it as soon as the dealer repairs my truck. I am in Ponca City and would not mind bringing it to you. Like I said I am just not willing to let the car go to waste. Im not that far from you and have family in Bella Vista Ar. That I need to see. Let me know.

If you really want the car, like I told turbo one. I am going to get it as soon as the dealer repairs my truck. I am in Ponca City and would not mind bringing it to you. Like I said I am just not willing to let the car go to waste. Im not that far from you and have family in Bella Vista Ar. That I need to see. Let me know.

You have a PM. Thanks

I would be more than happy to go pick it up this afternoon or tomorrow morning. If anyone has any info as to how to get in touch with this seller i would greatly appreciate it.

I've been trying to get hold of him for almost 2 weeks but he lost his cell. I'm only 40 miles south of him myself.

I've been trying to get hold of him for almost 2 weeks but he lost his cell. I'm only 40 miles south of him myself.

okay okay sorry sorry guys been busy ass hell and loosing my cell phone has slowed the process down alot so quick update charlie is coming down tomorrow to pick up the grand national. im just glad that some one is getting it that loves buicks because i would have just thrown a chevy 383 in it but i know charlie is going to do it right. trust me i hate to give up the car but when you have a four car drive way and 3 of the cars taking up space are yours and the rest of the family has to park on the street you get some bitchin in there but oh well i really dont have the time either. turns out i bit off more then i can chew.

Thanks again for letting me get her. The funny thing is he lives in my old neighborhood when I was a kid. Seeya tomorow night.
PS. It's up from Hillsnowhere. lol