Tested a BA Performance Intercooler today

V6 Beast said:
Hey Tony maybe now you can answer a question for me. What intercooler is responsible for all your blown motors?

Sully,

I have a V3 on my car so maybe you can blame that or is it the fact that my motor makes 1400+ hp probably top 5 in the country and #1 in weight with that kind of hp even you should be able to figure that out. I run faster in the 1/8 than you can in the 1/4, I was never a part of blaming anything on your blow up but if you want to go down that road I can but I would much perfer wuppin up on you with my TSM car :eek: Sully stick with jack he will put you in the whiners circle

top gun said:
Sully must be consulting with his Spin Doctor Jack on how to get out of his latest bind.

No spin needed.. I wrote a confusing sentence. Sorry.

Surprised you had time away from sending PMs to notice. :eek:

cdsttype said:
all in fun guys now lets work together please
Bill call me when ever you have time.But im about to jump in hte shower so wait 10 minutes :) if you want to call tonight

otto no bones about it "the driver" never claimed i could drive
probably had a shot at red last year with someone else behind
the wheel but im getting the hang of it slowly.

cdsttype said:
if jim was my customer i would have stopped the test after
the first log .He has a nice rpe engine why beat it up
this close to bg .After all we use a heads up tree
if he cant get off the line it dosent matter what the
mats were.

>>> Bill, This Motor has 7 passes on it. 5 Full ones. This thing will be tuned & will hit 28 # of boost in 2.5 seconds. I dont think 10.04,10.06,10.08,10.10,10.23,10.25,10.62 are bad. They will get better.

JRSGN said:
>>> Bill, This Motor has 7 passes on it. 5 Full ones. This thing will be tuned & will hit 28 # of boost in 2.5 seconds. I dont think 10.04,10.06,10.08,10.10,10.23,10.25,10.62 are bad. They will get better.

The 2 passes were aborted because you were scared. ;)

jim not trying to diminish your results in any way my spool up goal is 1.5 seconds with under 5% slip at the
other end

baadgn said:
Fine on this subject but the other comment was uncalled for

Sorry on the other comment too, If your talking about the IC comment. I was just using Dave's scale if you break a motor blame the IC. Plus I couldn't understand why everyone kept asking the same damn thing. And for some reason I am a tad defensive just now.

I apologize.

S.

I just got back from the dealer buying a new truck with a front mount,Think ill go over to the deisel boards and stir up intercooler **** there :)

cdsttype said:
jim not trying to diminish your results in any way my spool up goal is 1.5 seconds with under 5% slip at the
other end

You better put a manual trans and a clutch in it then! :biggrin:

:)
V6 Beast said:
Sorry on the other comment too, If your talking about the IC comment. I was just using Dave's scale if you break a motor blame the IC. Plus I couldn't understand why everyone kept asking the same damn thing. And for some reason I am a tad defensive just now.

I apologize.

S.

Sully,

It's all good :cool:

I blame the TSM class rules for this whole stupid debate/thread.... IF only they allowed Liquid ICs this would be a non issue!!!! :eek: :eek: :wink: :biggrin: