You can type here any text you want

Tested a BA Performance Intercooler today

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
baadgn said:
SULLY,

READ WHAT YOU WROTE slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwly SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND YOUR THE ONE THAT SAID ( GOT ) NO GOING TO GET COTTONS INTERCOOLER

Tony the one on my car now I GOT from Jack. So if I use that then I GOT it from Jack. IF I get a new one I will get it from Jack. Which part of that do you not get? :confused: :confused:

image.jpg
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

KLHAMMETT said:
THEM???? WHere i have been dishonest?? If your calling me a liar about any info i posted lets here,Then we will have a problem.I dont make it a point to lie.

Did you say my IC was the cause if of my Engine failure? If you didn't I wasn't talking about you and your not a part of "Them". IF you did then it is a correct statement.

You can count on this: I will be running an IC I got from Jack this season.

It may be the "this season" part that Tony is talking about.

top gun said:

HAHAHA.......... YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP..... DAVE, ONE LAST THING, PUT THE PIPE DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD, OR TAKE A BREAK AND PASS IT BACK TO TED.... AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, MAYBE YOU CAN NEXT DAY AIR IT BACK TO OPW........... WHEN TED'S DONE... :cool:

JCotton said:
HAHAHA.......... YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP..... DAVE, ONE LAST THING, PUT THE PIPE DOWN AND STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD, OR TAKE A BREAK AND PASS IT BACK TO TED.... AND WHILE YOU ARE AT IT, MAYBE YOU CAN NEXT DAY AIR IT BACK TO OPW........... WHEN TED'S DONE... :cool:

Talk about nonsense. :rolleyes:

hey otto after you tighten jims coverter will it take eight seconds to
spool vs the current 4 to 5 no wonder the converter went away
you cooked it on the brake

if jim was my customer i would have stopped the test after
the first log .He has a nice rpe engine why beat it up
this close to bg .After all we use a heads up tree
if he cant get off the line it dosent matter what the
mats were.

top gun said:

Dave,

Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V6 Beast said:
You can count on this: I will be running an IC I got from Jack this season. :biggrin:

I finally see the confusion. Duh... :redface: Let me re-phrase

You can count on this: This season I will be running an intercooler I got from Jack. :D

Sully must be consulting with his Spin Doctor Jack on how to get out of his latest bind.

cdsttype said:
hey otto after you tighten jims coverter will it take eight seconds to
spool vs the current 4 to 5 no wonder the converter went away
you cooked it on the brake
Bill,sorry i missed your call yesterday,But its most likely not gonna need just a restall,It probably has an internal problem.
We have yet to work on the program in the spoolup area.Saturday was actually the first time since last year ive seen the car.
But after checking out the trans and the fluid condition(which will cook if it gets to hot) it hadnt reached that stage yet.

how many upper crusters does it take to screw it
a mat sensor?

i dont know but it looks like its in the wrong bung!!!

cdsttype said:
if jim was my customer i would have stopped the test after
the first log .He has a nice rpe engine why beat it up
this close to bg .After all we use a heads up tree
if he cant get off the line it dosent matter what the
mats were.
Dont you worry Bill.It will be pro tree ready.With an RPE built motor no worrys :)
Have you guys figured out what holding your car back?I thought i saw a 10.30 or so last year at Atco.

Back