Thanks I just bought #020

smoke20

Thanks for your words on Turbo Buick. You guys saying it is not real and why would you do that to a GNX made this guy sell it to me dirt CHEAP. I will tell you this, the car rips. and is put together well. Will look good with my other 2 GN's in the garage.

Thanks, Jim

Thanks for your words on Turbo Buick. You guys saying it is not real and why would you do that to a GNX made this guy sell it to me dirt CHEAP. I will tell you this, the car rips. and is put together well. Will look good with my other 2 GN's in the garage.

Thanks, Jim

i seen this car on ebay i ask the same thing to the guy that was selling it why in the world would you modified a real gnx

I talked to kenny duttweller about building a twin turbo sbc he said it would cost about 45k. i paid less than that for this car and it is done. it ran 8.36 in the 1/4 mile i thought i did ok.

Thanks, Jim

Jim, is there any history on the car? Paper work or anything? I wonder if this is a ANS built car?

Don't let these guy's get to you, they are all just jellious....:D

Smoke--

Congratulations on a good deal.

PLEASE tell me you got the original engine, turbo, and suspension setup with the car too (even if in crates). ...PLEASE... :smile:

Doug

Yes i got paper work on oe parts. It is also the car that was at ans, than assc finshed it. I am taking it apart to fix a couple of things that I would do diffrent and It is getting a new paint job.

Who is ANS?

Did you mean ASC?

ANS was a company here in Chicago that did work on allot of TB's. They are out of business now but still a well known name around these parts. I have one of the last built motors from them. It's been taking a beating for a couple years now.

Yes i got paper work on oe parts. It is also the car that was at ans, than assc finshed it. I am taking it apart to fix a couple of things that I would do diffrent and It is getting a new paint job.

Very interesting Jim. Would love some before and after pics of the paint. :D

Jim, is there any history on the car? Paper work or anything? I wonder if this is a ANS built car?

Don't let these guy's get to you, they are all just jellious....:D

I know I'm extremely jealous!!!!

Congrats on the purchase. Thats a bad*ss car:biggrin:

thanks it is a killer car. i may have kenny duttweiler build me a 434 for it. and going in for fresh paint next week. it may be at bowling green