You can type here any text you want

The baddest 6cylinder car in the world, Titan Motorsports 4.00 pass at Rockingham.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

86brick

It's just a V6 Brick.....
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0evaGk0Y1I[/YOUTUBE]

Given them V8 boys all they can handle and then some!!!:biggrin::cool: This will probably be the next XTF car in the 3's.

Given them V8 boys all they can handle and then some!!!:biggrin::cool: This will probably be the next XTF car in the 3's.

I certainly hope so. They have been working their asses off to get to this point. They just keep going faster without any upgrades at all. Just continually refining what they have.

That's an impressive feat for sure but I just can not get into the ADRL XTF stuff. The cars are all going to Pro Stock style after market bodies and once it stops looking like a street car I just can't make myself care. To me it is like the old NMCA Street Car Shootout series. The first couple of years the series was great with lots of different body styles and cars that looked like actual cars but then after a few years everyone was running 4th Gen f body Pro Stock cars and the only differences were the colors and the series just went down hill. I wish the ADRL would have went more with the Outlaw 10.5 rules that most other shootout series use.

That's an impressive feat for sure but I just can not get into the ADRL XTF stuff. The cars are all going to Pro Stock style after market bodies and once it stops looking like a street car I just can't make myself care. To me it is like the old NMCA Street Car Shootout series. The first couple of years the series was great with lots of different body styles and cars that looked like actual cars but then after a few years everyone was running 4th Gen f body Pro Stock cars and the only differences were the colors and the series just went down hill. I wish the ADRL would have went more with the Outlaw 10.5 rules that most other shootout series use.

I totally agree with you. The XTF stuff does nothing for me personally. To me, their just pro-mods on a smaller tire. I prefer the heads up street car stuff.....29.5x10.5, radial tire and 275/28x10.5 tire classes. The only thing of interest to me in XTF is Gary's little world beater 6 cylinder because we're friends.

We have a street car, full chassis 100% with no cutting. Its gone 7.66 with a similar engine to the XTF car. Smaller turbo a 91mm

There's video's on youtube

Back