The Buick vs Ford Shootout is 10/17/09

SuperCPA

I don't feel tardy.....
The Team Buick vs Team Ford Shootout is coming up on 10/17/09. I would recomend making your reservations soon for lodging if you need it. Don't forget the TSM cars will be there to help us out this year. However, we need as many as possible from the Buick camp to participate no matter how fast or how slow you are. There have been more Fords than Buicks every year for the last several years now. Those were likely points that would have helped us otherwise!

ShootoutFlyer2009_Page_1.jpg

ShootoutFlyer2009_Page_2.jpg

Just started a new job but I might be able to make it as a spectator. We'll see what happens.

Charlie if you want to roll up there with me..:biggrin:

My plan is to do some grillin and beerin for the chaps. TKGN1 said he was going to supply all of the beer/whiskey/tequila and for some reason wine coolers....I think those are for him and Will. ;) (just kidding Todd, I know you said you were just supplying all the beer)

Carl.....I decided to wreck my car so I could be a spectator this year. The pressure was just too much.

Thanks Dan. I may just take you up on that. What day/time do you want to leave and return? I'll have to put in for it now if I want to go since I'm the newby there.

Carl.....I decided to wreck my car so I could be a spectator this year. The pressure was just too much.
I read that in another thread; but, what can you say to someone after a tragedy like that? Some things just defy words. It would take me a long time to get over being pissed off about that. :(

It's not a total loss Carl. He's been kicking some ideas around for a while on what he wants to do. I think he's on to an idea that will be killer in the end as well as a fun ride.:biggrin:

I would leave Friday afternoon about 2:30 and return Sunday about 1:30pm

Trying to get the big truck up there so the Buick boys have a mobile shop with tools, nitrogen, and 110/240 powah!

It also has a 55X25' awning to keep peeps from getting a headache while drinking adult beverages in the sun. (it covers cars too)

I'll talk to the boss today and see if he'll let me go. Two months should be enough time so there shouldn't be an issue I hope, but you never know. Is someone bringing a smoker to? Between the two of us I'm sure we could keep the guys stuffed and happy. lol this looks like it's gonna be fun for sure.

I'll talk to the boss today and see if he'll let me go. Two months should be enough time so there shouldn't be an issue I hope, but you never know. Is someone bringing a smoker to? Between the two of us I'm sure we could keep the guys stuffed and happy. lol this looks like it's gonna be fun for sure.

The plan is to start a fire in the front of the trailer then open the liftgate a tad for carb. A rolling longhouse!!

I went ahead and made motel reservations. I hope I can get the car together.

I'll be at the Ruby's Inn like always with same guys who go every year. It gonna be very close for me ; cars getting rewired and still needs to be tuned.But overall I will be there.

It's on Dan. the boss is letting me have the time off to go and it's not a problem at all.:biggrin: Tell me anything else I need to know or info so I can set up what I need to do please.:confused:

I'll be there but no GN :mad: I will bring the Turbo Sky though. Still got to have some fun.

Rubys ph# 405-527-5577

Me and my dad will be staying at Ruby's as well. It's getting closer. Still have axles and a power logger to install. ;)

Mike

I would leave Friday afternoon about 2:30 and return Sunday about 1:30pm

Trying to get the big truck up there so the Buick boys have a mobile shop with tools, nitrogen, and 110/240 powah!

It also has a 55X25' awning to keep peeps from getting a headache while drinking adult beverages in the sun. (it covers cars too)

Did you find out if you can go Dan?

Patrick (and others),

I plan on being there for tuning assistance if needed.

John

Charlie if you want to roll up there with me..:biggrin:

My plan is to do some grillin and beerin for the chaps. TKGN1 said he was going to supply all of the beer/whiskey/tequila and for some reason wine coolers....I think those are for him and Will. ;) (just kidding Todd, I know you said you were just supplying all the beer)

I'll be there with the car, beer, and all the wine coolers you can drink Dan! What flavor did you like, watermelon punch? J/k
Disco is putting in the cage right now, so I'm going WFO as Phil likes to put it.
Got reservations at Ruby's, getting pumped about the race again this year.
We might have to pour a little whisky in Will's tank to get the car faster than a 20 something 1/4!
Its a blast seeing everybody in one place, I always have a good time.
See you guys soon.

Time is running out. I hope everybody is ready. I'm trying to locate some 28x9's other than that, I'm ready.:cool: