The Harold engine saga!

you guys are freakin CapCakes ... here is a photo of Brent Racing Lou, Kevin, ray and me LOL.. as you can see, i'm in the lead :)

cakes.jpg

Kevin.. to bad your in the back with your M&M turbo power ride LOL...

not really

we all agreed to ignore the pest.

besides, you cannot have a battle of wits, with an unarmed child!:D

How do you hook that thing up anyway? Keep in touch. Lou[/QUOTE]

well Lou, I've done nothing but break things since I've strapped on the t 66
the 60's, front mount etc. One set head gaskets, one u joint, 2 trannies, and a motor mount:eek: the wheelbase on the elky is about 11 inches longer than the gn, and the car comes in at a light heavyweight 3200 more or less pounds, so the weight transfer is a little different than a gn, works out great. There is a blue elky out there doing mid 10's, so I know there is ways to hook up, but not on the street! When I do nail it, its usually at a roll or else on these heavy ass 18" iroc wheels, it does get dumb:D this coming month I plan on strapping in a th 400, a good converter. I'm going to do the heads, and I need a timing chain, so while the engine is out, i'll probably go with a bigger cam, most likely a 218 cam from my buddy at isky. Figure i'll match it with the turbo/converter/gear ratio/ head flow, and make a killer 500 hp or so combo:wink: a little leaded gas, maybe a cheap used b2b fast, and whalla! mid 13's all day:D :eek: oh, and somebody will find out soon about the difference between a ta 44?? or what ever it was, to a big frame turbo, look foreward to doing another set of head gaskets lou!!:D

How do you hook that thing up anyway? Keep in touch. Lou

well Lou, I've done nothing but break things since I've strapped on the t 66
the 60's, front mount etc. One set head gaskets, one u joint, 2 trannies, and a motor mount:eek: the wheelbase on the elky is about 11 inches longer than the gn, and the car comes in at a light heavyweight 3200 more or less pounds, so the weight transfer is a little different than a gn, works out great. There is a blue elky out there doing mid 10's, so I know there is ways to hook up, but not on the street! When I do nail it, its usually at a roll or else on these heavy ass 18" iroc wheels, it does get dumb:D this coming month I plan on strapping in a th 400, a good converter. I'm going to do the heads, and I need a timing chain, so while the engine is out, i'll probably go with a bigger cam, most likely a 218 cam from my buddy at isky. Figure i'll match it with the turbo/converter/gear ratio/ head flow, and make a killer 500 hp or so combo:wink: a little leaded gas, maybe a cheap used b2b fast, and whalla! mid 13's all day:D :eek: oh, and somebody will find out soon about the difference between a ta 44?? or what ever it was, to a big frame turbo, look foreward to doing another set of head gaskets lou!!:D[/QUOTE]

Sounds like your on the right track & having some fun.I'm very impressed with RJC's gaskets. I had my doubts till Brent proved me wrong. Jason claimed that the bottom end will let go before his gaskets & tonight at Irwindale Brents engine finally let go big time. But he got his 6 second E.T.slip Lou

well, if it let go its because it was its time i'm sure. 150k+= certain death:D
I would be more worried about the tow home than I would the engine. I guess those head gaskets are good:eek: but I'll stick with a replacable "fuse"
until I build something to hold the bottom together better. He'll bounce back like chevota, with a vengence:D at least somebody does'nt have to sweat sat. anymore:rolleyes: would've got smoked anyways.......... lets see what comes about from this situation.

well, if it let go its because it was its time i'm sure. 150k+= certain death:D
I would be more worried about the tow home than I would the engine. I guess those head gaskets are good:eek: but I'll stick with a replacable "fuse"
until I build something to hold the bottom together better. He'll bounce back like chevota, with a vengence:D at least somebody does'nt have to sweat sat. anymore:rolleyes: would've got smoked anyways.......... lets see what comes about from this situation.
I don't know! Theres nothing that can be built .That can't be broken. Especially if its turbocharged.

I don't know! Theres nothing that can be built .That can't be broken. Especially if its turbocharged.

Sorry Lou, but that's not true. One of your "BEST" customers is trying to do just that by ONLY attending car shows and racing rice on the freeway :p Someone got the Turtle Wax polish kit for C-MAS and WE ALL know who that was...:D

Sorry Lou, but that's not true. One of your "BEST" customers is trying to do just that by ONLY attending car shows and racing rice on the freeway :p Someone got the Turtle Wax polish kit for C-MAS and WE ALL know who that was...:D

Oh wait are you saying something TROLL because your lips are moving but all I hear coming out from them is blah blah blah blah blah

wiked

Just Ignore him & he'll go nuts.

Greatest barrier to success is fear of failure!

Greatest barrier to success is fear of failure!

good quote Lou, but i think after tomorrow when I lay down my 11sec pass my car will stay in one piece and keep running and I call that success not failure, FAILURE is your protoge's crank on the TRACK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BTW build him the biggest baddest motor so that next time the bang is bigger and better, lets just hope is not too big that the trannie will come through the floor and take out with nuts with it.. :D

wiked

good quote Lou, but i think after tomorrow when I lay down my 11sec pass my car will stay in one piece and keep running and I call that success not failure, FAILURE is your protoge's crank on the TRACK. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

BTW build him the biggest baddest motor so that next time the bang is bigger and better, lets just hope is not too big that the trannie will come through the floor and take out with nuts with it.. :D

wiked

LOL...You are amazing. hahahaha Your so stupid!!! LOL

Sometimes I think it would take someone getting killed before they would close a thread here. This is some of the most hair raising **** on the net. Good reading!

Sometimes I think it would take someone getting killed before they would close a thread here. This is some of the most hair raising **** on the net. Good reading!
---------------------------------
At what point would you have liked this thread closed, Brent?
At what point would you have closed this thread?
Or are you referring to another thread?

---------------------------------
At what point would you have liked this thread closed, Brent?
At what point would you have closed this thread?
Or are you referring to another thread?

He is saying the reading is entertaining, better than a soap opera at 12 O'clock noon. :)

wiked

Is this thread the next to get locked? I think I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Is this thread the next to get locked? I think I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Don don't worry about it it won't get locked, can't you see everyone is staying quiet for the moment :)., I am also very tired of all the bickering and BSing that was going on, A lot of truth was said and I think everyone is satisfied now.

wiked