The inaugural "Regals at the reef"

kh440

Jo Bu needs a refill!
April 21-23, Myrtle Beach, SC at the Crown Reef Resort. Further details can be found in the yahoo group "gm turbo6" or e-mail me direct. Would like to have a tentative headcount by Mooresville.

I'm definitly going. We did this in the fall and it was a great time. Does any one else remember that the person who placed last at mini golf had to buy breakfast but never did :biggrin: Wasn't me by 2 points

Rhinospeed84 said:
I'm definitly going. We did this in the fall and it was a great time. Does any one else remember that the person who placed last at mini golf had to buy breakfast but never did :biggrin: Wasn't me by 2 points

truth be told I don't remember either......may have been me for that matter. :D

No it wasn't, Just mentioned it cause everyone thought it was going to be me. I am looking at picking up a hot-air t-type in a couple months. I know it makes me weird but I can't afford to break parts racing right now so I figure I'll Cruise for cheap.

hey, if you weren't into "doing something different" you wouldn't be a Buick person in the first place. Keep us posted....

reminder that anybody interested please let me know within the next 2-3 weeks, will be reserving rooms early January.......

depends entirely on turnout. The room rates range 99-139 per night, if split 4 ways that's 30-35 per night per head. (They tack on an extra $9 per person over 2 per room). That's why I need an accurate body count and some idea of who is quartering with whom. (spouses, family members, significant hookups, whatever) So far Pat, Clint, Andy, Roy, Sharif and myself are confirmed. They also have a "1 parking pass per room", but we're early enough in the season, I will try to get around that, but again I need firm numbers.

Josh is taking me snow boarding at the end of January and going to try to hit the American Lemans race in Ohio again, and the SCFYB Myrtle trip is a tradition for me. So unfortunately all of that will take up all the vacation days I have for the year since i haven't been to the new job very long, will have to catch you next year. Sorry boys.

sydwyndr said:
That figures... Too good to hang with us I see :(

Yes Clint, we've been discarded in favor of the "popular kids" (just make a mental note of the snub when she needs our help with the limited) :D

kh440 said:
Yes Clint, we've been discarded in favor of the "popular kids" (just make a mental note of the snub when she needs our help with the limited) :D

You know your right. You see this in her signature...
"87 T Type Limited-In need of TLC and $$$

We may could help her with the TLC part but she don't seem to want to hang with us... Shame if you ask me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

sydwyndr said:
You know your right. You see this in her signature...
"87 T Type Limited-In need of TLC and $$$

We may could help her with the TLC part but she don't seem to want to hang with us... Shame if you ask me :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh well, let her "cool friends" try to resurrect that thing..... :rolleyes:

Time to put or shut up

Getting about time for a definite in or out. So far I have six confirmed. Need to know by next weekend so I can get the rooms booked.

I have put in for vacation 17-21 april for the trip but it will be a few days until I find out if I get it.

Even though I will probably go, I just can't totally commit to it yet. My wrist is STILL non-union. :( It's still possible I may have to have yet more surgery in the not so distant future. :eek:

**UPDATE***

I have three rooms being held, I have already put up 50% deposit for them. I need a body count to determine what the dollar figures will be.

I'm in for sure still, can paypal or arrive with cash in hand. Most hotels offer a discount military rate, If you tell them ahead of time. SOOO let them know. sorry I've been quiet till now, I was in N. dakota for cold weather training :mad:

Rhinospeed84 said:
I'm in for sure still, can paypal or arrive with cash in hand. Most hotels offer a discount military rate, If you tell them ahead of time. SOOO let them know. sorry I've been quiet till now, I was in N. dakota for cold weather training :mad:

North Dakota in January? Ouch!! Bet they didn't show that on any of the recruiting posters..Seriously, we'll settle up when we get there (If you can't trust a Marine, Who can you trust??)