The NEW GN & GNX...coming soon America!!

I'm still waiting on the hover cars they promised us when I was a kid.:D That was 40+ years ago and they haven't gotten it right I guess.:p

I heard they might be offered in both a four door and a two door since it will be on the same platform as the new Camaro.

I think it looks like every other boring daily driver... COME ON BUICK! This is such an opportunity to get a new generation. .. younger generation excited about Buick... and their gonna blow it ! A 4cyl.... REALLY ??? Id consider the GNX. . Only if its a coupe, black and twin turbo.
They need to do this right... or not at all !! Grrr.... we all need to bombard Buick with feedback emails

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I would consider buying one if they were two door, but a four door one will never get my money.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If Buick is actually going to build a new Gn & GNX,which I hope they dont, but if they do they need to be renamed....the GN and X left a mark in muscle car history. End of story.

Just my 2 cents.

Pay attention Buick, remember that GTO that failed miserably? Tread carefully. You wont get my money regardless, unless I see a COP 3.8 v6 direct injected rwd 2 dr platform.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Dohc would be interesting too. Just dont put the alternator under the intake...hint hint ZR1

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4

Look everybody....none of us are going to be happy with a new GN/GNX unless it's completely dominant like is was back in the day. With the performance bar set so high now a days I can assure you the new GN/GNX won't even come close to performing with todays heavy hitters.

Nissan GTR 0-60 2.7 sec 1/4 mile 10.9 on stock runflat tires!!!
13 GT500 660 freeeeeking HP!! claimed 200mph
ZR1 638 HP

Now....does anyone on here think GM is going to make the new GN/GNX out perform any one of the above car? Personally I wish they would make a AWD, 600hp, 8 speed auto, 3.8 twin turbo V-6 that runs 0-60 in 2.0 sec and a mid 10 sec in the 1/4. But.....not going to happen.

Yea but how often are you gonna bump into one of those? And most of the cars you will see on the street half the guys cant drive them....The new gn should outrun the base vette ,5.0 mustang and ss camaro......If you happen to run across the shelby gtr or zr1 most likely at the track then chances are you prolly have already done some mods that will allow you to take no prisoners then as well.......

A guy two doors down has a 09 ZR1 (pulley-tune-DR=consistant mid 10s). There is a couple of gt500s in town. And there are 2 regulars at the track that run their GTRs . (bolt ons and tune=low 10s and a fluke high 9). Yeah....most GTR owners mod and track their cars. Just go over to GTRlife.com and see.

Every Gt500 I have seen street race gets its ass handed to it by some junkyard build so......lol

If this new platform isn't a turbo/twin turbo all aluminum v6 and some aggressive yet luxurious styling it will fail plain and simple. I'm done giving two shits about it until I see pre-order forms at Buick and a brochure telling me everything it really has.

Yeah I see junk yard builds every weekend at the track running 8s and low 9s. The GT500 still throws down 660 factory warrantied hp. If anybody thinks the new GN will even come close to competing with that then please enlighten me.

What I'm saying here is....PLEASE GM...don't trash the legendary name of the mighty GRAND NATIONAL. Don't build a new one, let the car go down in history as a technological marvel.

Every Gt500 I have seen street race gets its ass handed to it by some junkyard build so......lol

If this new platform isn't a turbo/twin turbo all aluminum v6 and some aggressive yet luxurious styling it will fail plain and simple. I'm done giving two shits about it until I see pre-order forms at Buick and a brochure telling me everything it really has.

guy I bought my GN from has a moded gt500 that will tote a tire when he shifts into third at the track

Ohh I'm sure there are plenty of nasty Gt500s....I have the youtubes and have seen. :p However everyone I have seen in my area gets demolished by a sub 500hp...heck sub 400hp junkyard cars. Guess we need some driver mods and sticky tires for the ones around my neck of the woods.

Ohh I'm sure there are plenty of nasty Gt500s....I have the youtubes and have seen. :p However everyone I have seen in my area gets demolished by a sub 500hp...heck sub 400hp junkyard cars. Guess we need some driver mods and sticky tires for the ones around my neck of the woods.

Hellz yeah, there is a member on Thirdgen.org running a newer GM 3500 V6 engine in his Iroc, he boosted it, running things on the cheap, and that would easily hand a GT500 its' ass on a plate (see below). I'd like to see that engine in a new GN. GM has everything she needs to build one heck of a Grand National, the question of course is... will she.

Picture030_zps2e4c6400.jpg