The price of gas where you live

I filled up at the Meijer store in Highland Indiana yesterday morning for $1.88. When I pulled out I looked back at the sign it Jumped to $2.25. (n)

Evansville Indiana. $1.99. Regular unleaded. There are some places cheaper. Over in Henderson. KY.But K-1 kerosene. Yesterday for garage heater. 429 a gallon. Go figure.

Prices on the rise here in Ohio. After they were doing so well going down.

Regular $1.99 today, at least i did top off the runabout when it was $1.77

Premium 93 $2.27 today, was $2.02 yesterday

$1.76 here today in Central Virginia when I filled the Jeep up.....thought the pump was broken when the indicator said $12.oo when the pump stopped............thought I was time traveled back to the past. Jeez, I wish these prices would stay low like that.....makes long distance travels a lot less hard on the wallet.

Bruce '87 Grand National

2 blocks from me it is now $2.02. I heard that it’s under $2 somewhere else in MA.

It would be great if this lasted a year.

D

There was no reason for the prices to go up. Oil prices are still going down and that didn't change.

Gas prices are going down again but not as fast as they jumped up a few days ago.

Regular $1.91

Premium 93 $2.18

If you owned a station, wouldn't you take this time to try and get a little better margin?

I bet prices will go right back or higher as soon as OPEC puts the American fracking industry out of business and investors loose interest in the technology

Not yet Ray. If I ever put the thing on the street more, I probably will. I feel more confident w/race gas, eliminates one more potential hiccup in the final rounds.

Just filled up my DD with regular for $1.89 a gallon in Phoenix.

Here on Long Island (land of the highest taxes and highest paid police)..as of 1-12-15
reg-$2.53
mid-$2.73
premium-$2.95 for 93oct
VP100- still $15.50/gal:mad: