This Weekend Only 87 T $4000

Searcher

Needs work of course. The car is all stock. I had it repainted the original color Summer of 2007 due to sun bleached paint with some surface rust on the tops. Car was originally out of Longview TX. Anyway I ran out of money at that point and it's been in the garage since. Moving several states away at the end of the month so I thought I'd try to lighten the load a bit.

Runs and drives quite well but needs trans overhaul as it slips badly on the 1-2 and 2-3 upshifts if you ask any real power. Drive it normally and it doesn't slip. Interior is complete but shows wear and the usual dry rot of the fabric, particularly the drivers seat. The moonroof is an Astroroof, not the aftermarket one who's name escapes me ATM.

Asking $4000. If a solid agreement has not been reached by Tuesday 3/17/2009, I'll get the trans fixed and take the car with me instead of selling it.

edit: Car's location is Corpus Christi TX

Attachments

• PICT0028.JPG
    PICT0028.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,492
Post some pics of interior and engine. How many miles? What mods? Any accident or salvage title? I am in houston and interested.

I'll get more pics tomorrow and email them. There's a 107.4kb image size limit here and the others I took today ran 109-111K in 640x480. This was a spur of the moment thing. Up until this afternoon I was planning on taking the car, but then decided it would make life a bit easier if I went ahead and sold it.

edit: Almost forgot. No mods, bone stock right down to the stock air cleaner. Miles show as 63k or so. Title is Texas Brown-bordered Certified Copy.

Title is Texas Brown-bordered Certified Copy

Is that a clear or salvage title? Any accidents that you know of?

Title is Texas Brown-bordered Certified Copy

Is that a clear or salvage title? Any accidents that you know of?

No liens. The certified copy is what you get if you lose the original "blue" title and request a replacement. No accidents and no damage that would indicate any collision damage.

Found a 102K pic of the interior. The door panels are off in the pic for dew sweep replacement. Outers have been replaced, inners still needed

Attachments

• PICT0112.JPG
    PICT0112.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,428
  • PICT0113.JPG
    PICT0113.JPG
    107.4 KB · Views: 1,434
OK the weather is even worse today than yesterday, with steadier rain, so no new pics today. I'll put the ones I have on photobucket and we'll see how long the bandwidth lasts.

PICT0031.jpg

PICT0030.jpg

PICT0029.jpg

PICT0114.jpg

And what it looked like when I got it

BUICKRS.jpg