Tiger Wheels Preview Edition White GNX's

I bid $53 on that ebay auction but to no avail. I'll stick with the two I have.:wink:

Can someone clarify 4 me...

Limited issue does not always command top dollar, IMO.

Sure they're nice cars but I don't think that many people outside of the "Hot Wheels Racers" that know about these Heavy Cars from Puerto Rico.
The JL cars seem to have a huge following thus higher prices.

Sorry that was Puerto Rico not S. America:confused:

Guys, I kind of got lost here :confused: :confused: what's the relation between these cars & Puerto Rico ??? :confused:

They are produced in Puerto Rico. 6-B-Kwik could probably answer any questions you have. I'm down to 8 and waiting for the market to hit $200.00:smile: One sold on ebay for $84.00 yesterday!:confused:

They are produced in Puerto Rico. 6-B-Kwik could probably answer any questions you have. I'm down to 8 and waiting for the market to hit $200.00:smile: One sold on ebay for $84.00 yesterday!:confused:

Are u guys sure about this ? Any info on the company's web add or location ? I live in Puerto Rico.

Type in Tiger Wheels in Google! Go till you see home page. You shall see for yourself! :cool:

looking for tiger wheels street muscle collection grand national looking for white one let me no !!!!!!

They are previewing new cars now. Maverick ect.:)
I think you have some old info as the Maverick came out in 2004.

I can't find any current website for Tiger Wheels and the one listed above is a goofy search page. They used to be listed as "Tiger-wheels.com" but that page is not available.

I think they're gone for good.