Time to go stage II with A/C!

I sad to say my mom has passed away this morning. She died in front of me from her lungs failing due to cancer. The nurses did what they could with oxygen support but she faded. I spent most of my time with her in the hospital as I could. Sorry to go off topic here.
That is painful, sorry for your loss

I am honored for everyone's support here on the board during this difficult time. I don;t regret spending all my time with her, instead of the car it was well worth it. Once things setting down I can try and continue with the car, as life is short.

I am honored for everyone's support here on the board during this difficult time. I don;t regret spending all my time with her, instead of the car it was well worth it. Once things setting down I can try and continue with the car, as life is short.
Nice project sorry about your mom

Good to here Norbs. You got my number, give me a call if you need a extra hand or a sounding board.

I'm doing some research if C85 is an option for me. I know we cant get E85 easily up here, but c85 is from vp fuels.

Last edited:
I have to make some calls on what is available, but My whole fuel system wont support the fuel change.

I have to make some calls on what is available, but My whole fuel system wont support the fuel change.

I’m in the same boat. I bought the new in-tank mount Aeromotive 5.0 gear pump and designed a Stainless tank just for the pump. Will be switching to E98 and maybe eventually M1 methanol. Was thinking of going to a cable drive pump mounted on the back but didn’t want to take it that far yet.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the same boat. I bought the new in-tank mount Aeromotive 5.0 gear pump and designed a Stainless tank just for the pump. Will be switching to E98 and maybe eventually M1 methanol. Was thinking of going to a cable drive pump mounted on the back but didn’t want to take it that far yet.
AG

What is aeromotives recommendation for street use with these gear drive pumps?

I don’t know, probably very limited use. I more concerned about fuel getting hot from all the recirculating. The motor is brushless so it should not be a problem on the pump itself.
AG

I don’t know, probably very limited use. I more concerned about fuel getting hot from all the recirculating. The motor is brushless so it should not be a problem on the pump itself.
AG

I was looking at pumps the other day. I believe the holley brushless pumps said not to use when outside temps are 90° or above.