to all SY/TY/GN owners

maitai1993

ITS NOT A BLAZER......
Im holding a car show on saturday august 16th in federal way I need to see who can make it I have prizes trophys and food and a first prize of a $500 gift card so at this time I need as many SYs TYs and GNs as possable to make this show bad ass please let me know asap who will be in so I can get a roster going and please if you sign up please show up this is going to mean alot for this car show

thanks Randy

Wanda this means you should have 2 cars there:biggrin:

Randy,
Give us more details. I may be up for it.

What type of car show, ie custom, imports, classics, open to all?
Who is sponsoring the show?
Where exactly in Fed Way?
What times?
How many cars expected?
What are the classes?

Ok car toys is having the tent sale I was approached by one of the VPs and asked if I could set up a RARE RACE or just COOL car show and I told them YES I CAN its in federal way commons lots of prizes and we will provide food and like I said a big $500 visa gift card or something like that what would anyone like to see for the big 1st prize

Randy,
Give us more details. I may be up for it.

What type of car show, ie custom, imports, classics, open to all?
Who is sponsoring the show?
Where exactly in Fed Way?
What times?
How many cars expected?
What are the classes?

sy/ty/gn/1 gnx not open to all
CAR TOYS
its the same exit as wild waves I need a list of attendees please ROLL CALL
11-5
as many as Icanget seeings thecars I want are few and far between
best paint/inte/under hood /wheels you know car show stuff
cash food trophies it will be a kick in the pants lots of people lots of magazine photo people maybe some sponser ship money for next turbo thunder more cars = more money from car toys I can try for like couple grand sponser ship

I'll be there..

It's certainly not a show car, but I'll be there with my 87 GN. -Steve

commons at federal way
take I-5 take 320th exit its at the mall across from macys look for big white tent real easy look up federal way commons on google maps
Randy(425)330-3636

Thank you!

Just wanted to say thanks to Randy for inviting us down to the show. And thanks for the food and drinks also. It was cool to see so many Typhoons in one place.:cool: Thank you for the Cartoys gift cards also!! -Steve ('87 GN)

no problem O Steve hope it will be a bigger turn out next year BTW nice GN thanks for comming