Tons of updates

JayC

T6P.Com/TB.com Administrator/Webmaster
Staff member
Ive updated all kinds of stuff this morning from the core board software and search system to the post ratings, trader rating system and pretty much everything in between. If there are issues, please let me know.

I dont have a lot of time to post here these days because my work schedule is so crazy but I am still active behind the scenes upgrading the board and keeping things running, just dont have time to participate much.

Big things coming, though! We've had something in the works for a while that I think we're about ready to go live with.

Hmmmm... yea.. I can fix that if I can find the login info for that board's account. It just needs to be upgraded.

Let me email the web hoster because I cant seem to find information for that account. Bringing that board up to the latest software level will fix that issue.

And once again to anyone reading this, if you have a technical issue like something not working right and others can confirm it, please PM me. But if you need a password reset or something like that, please message one of the other admins. Im so busy these days that I just dont have the time to wade through all those. I keep hoping my work schedule is going to ease up and I had some downtime today which is why Im on an upgrade frenzy but I just dont have the time I had at my old job to sit on here all day, which sucks but I like this job a lot more and the pay is better so there has to be sacrifices.

Hey Jay:

Quick issue. I tried to leave feedback for a member yesterday on his trader profile but it would not let me.
Then I tried to leave feedback for another member just now on his trader profile. Clicked on view trader profile and it comes back with error and "you are now allowed to view this page"

Let me check the permissions.

Hey Jay, thanks for everything.

right now the only issue that immediately jumps out is my button for Conversations and New Activity under my Avatar [Upper Right Corner] is missing
I'm on a mac and it is missing on both Safari and Chrome

aaron

missing stuff.jpg

Hey Jay, thanks for everything.

right now the only issue that immediately jumps out is my button for Conversations and New Activity under my Avatar [Upper Right Corner] is missing
I'm on a mac and it is missing on both Safari and Chrome

aaron

View attachment 233362

Mine is doing the same thing , Firefox and IE does the same , I can not tell if they are and new activity or buttons ,

the conversation section can be accessed by clicking the strange looking four little squares icon on the upper right just below the search bar ..its is "open quick navigation " and will bring up a quick navigation menu page that you can select "conversations" to get to them