Tons of updates

I cant see an issue with it.. Ive checked all my browsers. PM me a screen shot.

Oh, and T6P is back up and actually running a newer version of software than here. Spread the word :)

screen shot.png

Mine looks nothing like that. What browser are you using?

IE, Foxfire and Chrome. XP and Windows 7.

Windows 7 here. Same issue as others with Chrome Version 37.0.2062.120 m.

However, IE 8.0.7601.17514 is fine.

It's honked up on my iPad as well with both Safari and Chrome.

Hmmm.. I just don't see it. Im typing this in IE11 and everything looks fine.

Any ad blockers or anything that could be causing it?

The text is not in the right spot in the welcome field and the buttons across the bottom of the field are missing.

mine looks exactly like the picture in post #23. Both IE and Firefox on both XP and WIN7.

Hmmm.. I just don't see it. Im typing this in IE11 and everything looks fine.

Any ad blockers or anything that could be causing it?
That doesn't bode well! If you can't see it how will we ever get it fixed? Everybody's suffering the same issue, except yourself. There are several threads on this issue.

Sent from my QMV7A tablet via Tapatalk.

It's not just me. I had Mike, our hoster, check it also and it looks fine to him too. Fear not, I have something in the works.

Thanks for looking into this. It's kind of annoying not to able to quickly see if there are alerts or messages.

Same issue with the screen (Can't see my PM inbox!) - using most current version of firefox.

Also, still having issue with adding feedback under member trading profile. (I have a large sale thread) When I try to leave feedback, using that thread link, as required, I get an error saying that I have already left feedback for that thread... (I'm just trying to leave feedback for my buyers). Any ideas?